earphones pour w810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
dudes i hav a se w810i and unfoRTUNATELY, MY EPS CONKED OFF (ONLY 1 CHANNEL WORKS?....SO NOW I HAVE 2 OPTIONS...
1.GET A STANDALONE EARPHONE SET..
2. BUY AN ORIGINAL HPM-70....
NOW WAT DO U SUGGEST?.. SINCE HPM 70 COSTS 1200, I FIGURE I MIGHT GE T A BETTER DEAL IF I BUY SEPARATE EARPHONES........
IF SO, WHICH EARPHONES SHOULD I GO FOR? WHICH WILL GIVE ME BEST AUDIO QUALITY WITHIN THE BUDGET OF 1200?FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE WELCOME THE MOST...
OTHERS,...HECK..U R WELCOME TOO

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
sony world sells hpm70 for ~1k. are you sure you get the original ones for 500? (with or without bill doesn't matter!)

@thread starter
since you already haf the bottom part of hpm70 for connecting standard earphones/headphones/headset you can think about creative ep630. they are selling like hot cakes. search the forum for reviews. its well in ur budget.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hey the problem could even be due to the other half part
check that first man !!

connect it to your phone to comp speakers and u will know if its the earphone or the adapter is the problem !!

yes and go for Creative EP630 ! if u will buy a new one.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
It mostly happens when the cloth covering inside the hole is covered with dust nd dirt. I suggest u to take a needle nd remove the protection inside each earbud(both of them). This had happened to many of my frieands.

OP
sagar_coolx

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
no no...the lower connecter is perfectly fine...the probs with the earphone part only...
so reading the reviews, i think ep-630 will b good...
now the prob..
i live in mumbai, where from do i buy them so that i get original ones too...and at the lowest price too...
(this q has been asked b4, but found no unambiguous answer)
i understand alfa sells them without warranty...but then r they original?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom