EA Sports - FIFA 06 Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Journeyman
Hello Friends,

FIFA 06 Soccer is Released today for PC/XBox/PS2 and others...

*img356.imageshack.us/img356/5067/fifa065wt.jpg

ScreenShots from EASports
Code:
*www.easports.com/games/fifa06/screenshots.jsp

And when comes to playing I presume that, most of them will prefer to play PC Version of the Game.

Heres some Desc. of the Game.

EA SPORTS FIFA 06 brings the TOTAL FOOTBALL experience to your fingertips. It delivers a combination of attacking gameplay, complete customization, pure authenticity and the deepest manager mode ever. Intuitive gameplay enables you to command every move of your player with pinpoint accuracy. Passing, shooting and tackling is now more responsive than ever and enables you to trap, shield and dribble like a world-class football player. Experience 90 minutes of heart pumping football, feel the Team Chemistry of your side and the sense of momentum shift as you battle for supremacy on the pitch. As the Midfield General you'll control the overarching strategy of the game, dictating the pace and performance of your players as you execute strategic decisions on the fly using the tactical play button configurations.
Master the most immersive management mode ever. Sign sponsors, scour the transfer market and buy players to build the perfect squad. Uncover the stars of the future or drop the strugglers and make some extra money. My FIFA now gives you the tools to create a star-player and customize every aspect of FIFA 06 to fit your individual playing style and preferences. FIFA 06 delivers the most comprehensive line up of official licensed leagues from around the world of football with an unprecedented level of real clubs, kits, stadiums and players. FIFA 06 gives you football as much as you want, whenever you want.

More info. and ScreenShots
Code:
*www.gamespot.com/pc/sports/fifa2006/

Check the official wesbite also
Code:
www.easports.com

The new Game comes in both CD and DVD for PC.
The DVD is 3.50 GB of size. I don't know how many CDs if its a CD format.

But theres a lot of new things and features added to them and it will be more exciting than Fifa 05.

I somehow managed to get the Full Game in DVD. :wink:

I will try to post some screenshots if possible from my PC.

Gamerz please post More Info. about the Game, ScreenShots and your Experiences in playing the Game.

Thanx
Arsenal.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well yes I hv played the DEMO version of FIFA2K6 and i can jus say tat it rocks....The main advantage and the most striking feature of FIFA 2K6 is its ON-THE-BALL-CONTROL wich was also significantly present in FIFA-2K5. The controls is very responsive even if we play using a standard keyboard to get that OOH-SO-GR8-DRIBBLE-TACTICS of Christiano Ronaldo adn aslo many real life like palyers present in it.
I hv jus played the demo version wich includes teams like MANCHEESTER UNITED, AC MILAN, PSG abd BARCELONA every team has its onw so-called TEAM CHEMISTRY wich comes in handy while selecting a team to play with ur opponents.

The main lackin diference in FIFA-2004 was is so calledOO-THE-BALL-CONTROL wich let u score goals jus by setting ur OFF THE BALL by pressing the Z key and again selectiong the player to whom u wanna pass the bass and again tapping D to score a goal.. It was not so realistic as FIFA FANS all around the world complained tat the FIFA 2005 lacked tactical gameplay coz scoring goals even in highest difficulty setting "WORLD CLASS" was like playing with the kids... :wink:

But on the whole.. as the GAMESPOT guys also say (every year wen the FIFA game is realeased)..tat THIS IS THE BEST FOOTBALL TITEL till date.. even thou another sequel is released jus monhs after it... :wink:

But on the whole..the controls response is just awesome...the stadiums look gr8 and u dnt need to hv a monster system with the high end AGP card to enjoy all the cream of the game.. (this game runns smooth even on my FX 5200 256 MB AGP).....

Hope all users will post their views on this BEAUTIFUL GAME ....

cheers n e-peace.....

moshel

Padawan
ok the games been released and there are alot of bugs in the game. me still not played the full version...but i am seeing that ppl are complaining on the fifa forum to the extent that ea should call back the game and release later after fixing all the bugs

ReekingArchvile

Right off the assembly line
frankly fifa series sux in front of winning eleven or pes series...if u ppl are soccer fans jess buy winning eleven 9..agreed dat pc ppl hv probs but i thnk to lay sports games..consoles rules.....

play winning eleven 9 n ull forget fifa

q3_abhi

Youngling
Gud Game. Gud entertainment.

The game mebbe bad/good/fair/worse etc but FiFa fans are gonna buy it.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Haven't tried the full game but did try the demo. Frankly speaking, I quite enjoyed it, even on a low end system like mine. The game looked realistic, the moves looked realistic and it actually felt like the real game.

usmayur

Broken In
FIFA 2006

I've played FIFA 98, 01, 04, 05. It just doesn't make u feel involved in the game. Try Konami's winning eleven 8. It is real futbol. Midfield play, strategies and tactics are what u'll need to win at higher levels.
Frankly speaking, FIFA is very arcadish. In FIFA 2005, midfield is not reqd at all in attacking. Just simply press Z + A. Its world class level is at best challenging.
I'm not going to try FIFA 06.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Damm .. they changed the controls again ..... and this is a very bad move ... the controls of Fifa 2005 was sweet .... now i'm going to miss it .....

D

deadman

deathvirus_me said:
Damm .. they changed the controls again ..... and this is a very bad move ... the controls of Fifa 2005 was sweet .... now i'm going to miss it .....

exactly
but has it been released in INDIA

moshel

Padawan
anubhav_har said:
Its 6 cds man... FIFA improving year by year.. next year we'll find no CD version only DVD

on the site it said that fifa 06 will release on dvd only. but i think cos we are in india we got on cd.

anyway for the others answering here...i think this is not a FIFA vs PES/WE 9 thread

bala4digit

Journeyman
ok death virus 1 question to you......pls answer......how do u use OFF THE BALL control in FIFA2005 .........iam not at all gettin it........pls help.........with complete listing out the keys 1 by 1.

"after pressing 'z' while having the what to press"till this i know.......but wat after tat.

THANX IN ADVANCE. :D

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
death virus 1 question to you......pls answer......how do u use OFF THE BALL control in FIFA2005

Well i forgot about the keyboard ... i used it a long time ago to play Fifa ,,,, now i use a dual-shock ananlog controller to play all Fifa titles .... there u use the L2 (no.7) button to activate off-the ball control ....

Well since many of my attack plans are based on wing attack ... i really use the off the ball control a lot .... and now i'm missing it dearly ....

"after pressing 'z' while having the what to press"till this i know.......but wat after tat.

then press the lob/ground pass button .... it'll be passed to a repective player who has been marked with the no. ..try it and u'll understand ......lemme guess ..... press 'z' then press "a" or"s" ... thats all ....

moshel

Padawan
to use off the ball in 2005 do this

press z......markers will come up on three players
press z again to select the next player
now press shift+directional keys to move that player.

personally i didnt use off the ball control too much....as it made the game way too easy...and i think that is the reason why they took it out.

anyway the ai is better this time, so when u press q the player looks for open space to run..

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Thats it dude. I tried to convey the message but you dont seem to be getting it. You are not welcome any more.

M

mojojojo

moshel said:
to use off the ball in 2005 do this

press z......markers will come up on three players
press z again to select the next player
now press shift+directional keys to move that player.

personally i didnt use off the ball control too much....as it made the game way too easy...and i think that is the reason why they took it out.

anyway the ai is better this time, so when u press q the player looks for open space to run..

thanx a lot 4 the info.

@akshayasok: i dunno y sum peopl don't read the rulez n post illegal things n get banned..............dear o dear they r now missing the 1 of the best tech forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom