ea sports cricket 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.T.

Broken In
Why are the cricket titles always late to launch. When the 2006 instalments of FIFA and NBA was released way back in 2005, the 2006 version of cricket is yet to launch.

robin345

Broken In
Ea Sports Cricket 2005 (Crap gameplay with good graphics )
Graphics= 9/10
Game play 5/10

Brain Lara Cricket 2005
Graphics=7/10
Game Play =9/10

Ea Sports game play(I`m taking abt Cricket 2005) sucks they should first improve in that department before releasing another one .

Vyasram

The pWnster
they show sachin, the best cricker in the world as an african negro with a french beard, and u give 9/10 for ea cricket 05's graphics???

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Vyasram said:
they show sachin, the best cricker in the world as an african negro with a french beard, and u give 9/10 for ea cricket 05's graphics???

Now that was really funny:p :cool: :rolleyes:

Vyasram

The pWnster
btw ea sports is based at canada, so very less cricket exposure. I seriously doubt whether these ppl at ea sports hav ever seen a photo of tendulkar. Guess those baseball guyz need some Indian help and for godsake dont get exclusive copyrights from icc. Itz like this, ea sports dont know cricket so they dont want any other company to create a cricket game... i get it, if u cant be number one, dont let anyone be number one. Same with fifa 06 and pes 5

Another funny thing is dat gamespot or ign, (i dunno which) rated ea cricket over blc. I also dunno how much ea gave them. Maybe a copy of every game they've released to every employee of ign/gamespot . And yes, they wudn't hav given their cricket series to them.

a better cricket game in the makin
www.planetcricket.net

Last edited:

E.T.

Broken In
EA sports is not just present in Canada. It has a development studio in Australia and the Crciket series is developed by its aussie division. Don't you all those domestic leagues of Australia provided in detail.

E.T.

Broken In
The brian lara version was released for the xbox. may be this year we will see a xbox 360 version.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
E.T. said:
EA sports is not just present in Canada. It has a development studio in Australia and the Crciket series is developed by its aussie division. Don't you all those domestic leagues of Australia provided in detail.

fairly possible, coz players from austrailia and england look very realistic...they have made a mess of india, pakistan, mr. (Sri) lanka...even south africa looks good...

im also a fan of cricket series but dissapointed wit ea not coming up to expectations....2002, 2004, now 2005....hoped everytime n hoping again for 2006 for revolutions

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom