e6750 or X2 5600+

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Day Walker!

In the zone
bros....

i m goin 2 buy .... a procy...just needed help....
goin 2 oc with stack coolin...
that 2 max 3ghz.....
so needed 2 know which would b good.....
out of the 2...above...1..c.e......e6750 or X2 5600+

help neded cause really confused...

thanx

angel

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Was this a ques.. :| Guys C2D is way better and the G0 stepping is truely best bang for the buck get E6750 any day over X2 ;)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@The Day Walker!

Its not only about Processors which gives u one system... so buy what best suited for ur system refer here to get more info... *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66140

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Nothing beats C2Ds in overclocking department...:p
E6750 costs around 8200 Rs.
X2 5600+ about 7000 Rs.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
@ CC. bhai . ya performance cannot be of Proocyy only it depends on entire rig ;) btw in higher apps. the calulations are cxarried out mainly by processor so its mandatory that 1 should use a good processor.. in high end apps..

Btw X2 are no match of C2D atm.. Highest end 6000+ even cannot beat E6600 :p So E6750 is no match ... btw try getting Quad Core that is good for future proof.. :) It will cost you 12k for the G0 ver.. make sure it is G0 if you planning to get Q6600 :D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Shashwat Pant said:
@ CC. bhai . ya performance cannot be of Proocyy only it depends on entire rig ;) btw in higher apps. the calulations are cxarried out mainly by processor so its mandatory that 1 should use a good processor.. in high end apps..

Why I say this to every one is if one expect to buy E6750 with Intel 946 based boards or any Intel Original Board apart from 975 xbx, then its Waste of money AMD will rock then :lol:

So its better we should understand the needs and budget of the Author before suggesting !!!

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Oh reallyy :p Now go buy X2 after a year do not cry for bad performance with your X2 when more complex apps.. come and you try to use them :\

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Shashwat Pant said:
Oh reallyy :p Now go buy X2 after a year do not cry for bad performance with your X2 when more complex apps.. come and you try to use them :\

I my self have Both X2's and C2D's ... !!! I dont think one would cry after owning X2 :p with limited budget !!!

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
I am not saying atm situation.. One buying a processor would not sell it next day so why not buy better at nearly same price tag which will provide more performance than 1 which willl last for few months in performance :|

OP
T

The Day Walker!

In the zone
bros...
my other rig config is...
2x1gb ddr 2 800mhz
galaxy 8600gt 512mb
if e6750 - xfx 650i ultra mobo
if x2 5600+ - asus m2n-e mobo

dont want 2 spend in mobo+proc pack more then 12-12.5 k
and suppose dont want 2 oc 2...
then which is better.....combo....
and wot is the price..of it presently

thanx

angel

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
XFX 650i Ultra is Rs. 4800/- + TAX
Intel E6750 will be around Rs. 8200/- + TAX

:)

I think if u have plan for Mobo like XFX 650i Ultra, all avobe comment for Intel is what u should listen too :D

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Daywalker 512Mb varient for 8600 won't do much.. Come on man leave high thinking in Computer world like high ghz and high memory in GPU.. Get 256Mb varient.. The 512 will perform worst than 256 :p cause 8600 is not tht much powerful to handle 512 :x

Who

Guess Who's Back
if you want to be future proof get the core 2 quad e6600, it will cost around 12 k but it will be future proof anyway its your call;

Have a nice day.

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
smit said:
if you want to be future proof get the core 2 quad e6600, it will cost around 12 k but it will be future proof anyway its your call;

Have a nice day.

there is nothing as "FUTURE PROOF" my dear friend....might be "2 years" Proof at best !!!

OP
T

The Day Walker!

In the zone
ok pals..ill switch 2 ..... 256mb varient for 8600gt...
and as for procy..just needed 2 know..will e6750 outperform x2 5600+ without oc or will it fail..2..do..so...
and wots the price range for both the packs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom