E3: Electronic Entertainment Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

abracadabra

Journeyman
E3: Electronic Entertainment Expo [Updates Added]

*** More Updates have been added to View more Scroll downwards or check the next page ***​

Games that Were Announced / Set to be released [Update10]

Nintendo Wii More... [Update9]

Nintendo Wii [Update8]

Sneak peek at HALO 3

Xbox 360 with HD DVD player, Gates at E3, GTA with extras [Update7]

PS3 controller loses DualShock vibration [Update6]

Sony PS3's Price announced [Update5]

Sony launches new teaser campaign! [Update4]

Xbox 360 Uncloaked says Dean Takahashi [Update3]

[Update 2]
*img212.imageshack.us/img212/2093/slide14404kt.th.jpg
Playstation 3

*img212.imageshack.us/img212/3576/slide24402qc.th.jpg
Nintendo Wii

*img92.imageshack.us/img92/8977/slide34400ud.th.jpg
Nintendo DS Lite

*img92.imageshack.us/img92/1098/slide44405nm.th.jpg
Metal Gear Solid 4

You can view more images here

[Update v1]
Upcoming Conoles to watch for this year Source Cnet.com

The Electronic Entertainment Expo kicks of on Wednesday in Los Angeles, USA and there is sure to be loads of juciy details of game consoles and upcoming games before the show is opened officially on Wed. Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft pre-show events have already been planned.

Nintendo's unveiling of its new Revolution/Wii console is the hottest wait this year, but expectations are high surrounding impending announcements from Sony and Microsoft, too. Is Sony going to confirm pricing and availability for the now delayed PS3? Some of the upcoming titles like Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2 or Motor Storm seem to be there. It seems that the next generation Eye-toy or the next Grand Theft Auto title or even Guitar Hero 2 would debut.

The show will also feature how Sony's Blue Ray discs will have a competition form Microsoft's implementation of HD DVD for XBOX360. " One thing is for sure: High Definition gaming is sure to be a buzz area this year. Microsoft is also widely expected to show a trailer for Halo 3 (at the very least) and there's a lot of interest in 360 titles such as Gears of War, Crackdown, F.E.A.R and Prey." says Danny Allen PCWorld.

Microsoft is also set to discuss about PC Gaming for it upcoming Windows Vista. Some of the most anticipated games are set to debut like Battlefield 2142, Spore, Prey, Call of Duty 3, Unreal Tournament 2007 and Command and Conquer 3

Some post from the forum Members to check
* Nintendo Wii
posted by chandruxp
* XBOX360 Vs. Playstation3
posted by jamyang312

Please help me with updates from u r side too for the upcoming events. This thread will be updated as soon as possible when the events take place. Hpoe thiz is made a sticky thnx for the support

Picture and News Courtesy of Tomshardware.com, PcWorld.com, Anandtech.com, Extremetech.com, Google News, Cnet.com, Gamespot.com

Last edited:
OP
A

abracadabra

Journeyman

[Update3]

Xbox 360 Uncloaked says Dean Takahashi*www.twitchguru.com/2006/05/08/xbox_360_uncloaked/

*img212.imageshack.us/img212/4524/xbox13mq.th.jpg *img212.imageshack.us/img212/1418/xbox22qy.th.jpg *img212.imageshack.us/img212/610/takahashi1uo.th.jpg *img76.imageshack.us/img76/6900/xbox3609gz.th.jpg

Picture and News Courtesy of Tomshardware.com, PcWorld.com, Anandtech.com, Extremetech.com, Google News

Last edited:
OP
A

abracadabra

Journeyman
[Update4]

Sony launches new teaser campaign!

*img45.imageshack.us/img45/3231/ps3teaser06screen0015fi.th.jpg *img45.imageshack.us/img45/8985/ps3teaser06screen0022ux.th.jpg *img45.imageshack.us/img45/3577/ps3teaser06screen0031zl.th.jpg *img150.imageshack.us/img150/9047/ps3teaser06screen0047ek.th.jpg

Picture and News Courtesy of Tomshardware.com, PcWorld.com, Anandtech.com, Extremetech.com, Google News, Cnet.com, Gamespot.com

Last edited:
OP
A

abracadabra

Journeyman
Sony PlayStation 3 Price, Availability

[Update5]

Sony's finally gave the news the PlayStation 3 will ship Nov. 17 in the U.S. priced at $499 for the version with a 20GB hard drive, $599 for a 60GB hard drive.

The announcement came here at E3, where Sony Computer Entertainment built PlayStation 3 suspense for more than an hour at its opening-day event, stage 15 at the Sony Pictures lot in L.A.

*img45.imageshack.us/img45/1373/01425sz1i127046001up.th.jpg

*img60.imageshack.us/img60/7007/01425sz1i127062005ys.th.jpg​
In North America, the PS3 will be the most expensive system by at least $100, and may have the smallest launch library at that time.​

"PS3 is not an incremental upgrade," says Sony President Haz Hirai assured the eager crowd."PS3 is the most ambitious project we've undertaken."

Two new titles for PS3: First, from Sony Computer Entertainment's London studios comes Eight Days. Sony kicks it off with a lively video clip of a shootup by a roadside cafe (but few plot details). Next on deck was Naughty Dog, another testosterone-heavy romp, this time in a jungle adventure.

*img45.imageshack.us/img45/7074/01425sz1i127060007gw.th.jpg
The trailer for the new Sony title Eight Days, though entirely pre-rendered, showed what could be a promising game.

Last edited:

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
aaah!
Sony always sets itself aparts from others,with its technology!
That's why,"Its a Sony!!":D
Anyways thanks for update!

OP
A

abracadabra

Journeyman
PS3 controller loses DualShock vibration

[Update6]

According to Sony's latest press release, the new PlayStation 3 controller -- or the 'DualShake' -- will not feature DualShock (vibration) support. It should be noted that the Wii controller will rumble.

*img64.imageshack.us/img64/3987/ps3controllerblack7hd.th.jpg​

Here's the official explanation: "Pursuant to the introduction of this new six-axis sensing system, the vibration feature that is currently available on DUALSHOCK and DUALSHOCK 2 controllers for PlayStation and PlayStation 2, will be removed from the new PS3 controller as vibration itself interferes with information detected by the sensor."

This is a convenient way for Sony to distance itself from the troubles surrounding the DualShock technology?

OP
A

abracadabra

Journeyman
Xbox 360 HD DVD player ready for holidays

[Update7]

Microsoft Corp. will release an HD DVD player for its Xbox 360 video game machine for the 2006 holiday season, and there will be a total of 160 titles for the new console by the holidays, Peter Moore, the head of the company's game business said on Tuesday.

He also said "Grand Theft Auto 4," the sequel to the best-selling series, would be available in October for Xbox 360.

Bill Gates at E3 goes for "anywhere"

Next "GTA" video game to have Xbox 360 extras

*img60.imageshack.us/img60/2761/01425sz1i127070003yr.th.jpg

Last edited:
OP
A

abracadabra

Journeyman
Nintendo Wii

[Update8]

*img228.imageshack.us/img228/6062/01425sz1i127064009lg.th.jpg
Third party support for the Wii seems pretty strong, with titles like Square's Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.

*img84.imageshack.us/img84/7548/01425sz1i127065007wq.th.jpg
The winner of an AOL contest got to play doubles tennis on the Wii with Nintendo executives.

*img220.imageshack.us/img220/3153/01425sz1i127063003ag.th.jpg
Game-making legend Shigeru Miyamoto conducts a virtual game orchestra.

*img220.imageshack.us/img220/1995/01425sz1i127066003ar.th.jpg
The Nintendo DS is going strong, and with the DS Lite coming next month, and sure-fire hits like Yoshi's Island 2 and Starfox DS on the way, it will probably continue to rule the portable roost.

View as SlideShow

Last edited:
OP
A

abracadabra

Journeyman
Nintendo Wii More...

[Update9]

Okay I know I late to put forward more details of the just concluded E3 expo at Los Angeles. I would like to put forward on what most stole the show. If you have been reading about the E3 Expo you would definitely say it would be the Nintendo Wii. Yes its that what I talking about. I was out of time hence I providing links to the topic only.

*img141.imageshack.us/img141/2910/grid17bj.jpg​

Wii first Impressions

Nintendo's Wii Surprise Hit Among Video Game Expo Attendees

Nintendo Wii hitting store shelves in Q4

Our forum member has also updated check it at

Opera partners with Nintendo to put browser on the Wii game console
posted by Indyan*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=165

Last edited:
OP
A

abracadabra

Journeyman
[Update10]

Games that are set to be released or released already for various Platforms.

Platform:

PC

Wii

PS3

PS2

PSP

XBOX

XBOX360

GC

DS

GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom