Status
Not open for further replies.

coolsunny

Journeyman
Can any one plz tell me from which website i can get e-books.
i want to get harrypotter4-thegobletoffire.
how can i open .prc extension files?any software download link? 8) :idea:

h_kunte

Journeyman
Hey man...PM me for the harry potter books..I will mail them to you..Dont remember the exact place from where I downloaded it...

As for the .prc extension files..I have absolutely no idea...

HK

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
For .prc > *filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=PRC

By the way, it's a sort of piracy to discuss ways of getting copyrighted books.

i want to get harrypotter4-thegobletoffire

It is piracy to get such e-books like this.

But anyway how the heck are you going to read such a long, long, long book on your computer? Your eyes must be very powerful :D

rachitar

Journeyman
Wannabe_a_techie said:
i want to get harrypotter4-thegobletoffire

It is piracy to get such e-books like this.

But anyway how the heck are you going to read such a long, long, long book on your computer? Your eyes must be very powerful :D

I read all the Harry Potter books from my computer :)

mvishnu

Broken In
Wannabe_a_techie said:

Haha!

For your info... I read All 3 LOTR books millions of times on the comp. I read LOST WORLD (NOT chrichion... it waws by Aarthur Conan.Doyle), HP6, and loads of other books on the PC.

It;s not that hard really...

Vishnu

It;s not that hard really...

Wow! I'm surprised...actually books used in your studies or job are different but how can anyone read novels or thrillers on their PC?

What format e-books are best...adobe e-book (.pdf), microsoft e-book (.lit), others (.prc etc.)?

G

gxsaurav

even i need an ebook by the name "Rendering with mental ray". It's hardly available in India, releated to 3D Max, can anyone find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom