dvds became unreadable

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool_callis

Broken In
abt two months ago i burnt some video lectures on three moser baer dvds in data format.
now i need those videos but when i insert these dvds in tray of my laptop, these are not readable and my system hangs but unable to read these dvds.
the data is very important to me . suggest me a way to recover my data or any software to make dvds readable.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
I think u have a multisession DVD and wrote the lectures in previous sessions than the current one. :D

If it is the problem then please visit this one *www.smart-projects.net/cdrecovery.php and install isobuster. :D

Vivek788

In the zone
thanks...i had same probs...i had used isobuster worked once..not again....i lost 4 dvds of games and movies...

anand1

In the zone
Yes it generally happens when u multisession the DVD during write process. try reading the DVD on other PC of ur friend. even i tried this and got the data recovered as it read successfully on my friends pc.

@devsubra i read the specifications of the isobuster it looks helpful. let someone try it out and plz post that the problem is solved or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom