Status
Not open for further replies.

amit2005

Journeyman
well u must have downld tons of dvd rips ..i want to know if i burn the ripped version over to a dvd will i get the dvd with all it's features that were present in the orignal...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
amit2005 said:
well u must have downld tons of dvd rips ..

umm... that would be called Piracy :p...

amit2005 said:
i want to know if i burn the ripped version over to a dvd will i get the dvd with all it's features that were present in the orignal...

did u try nero vision express ??

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
amit2005 said:
well that's why i asked u people...cuz i don't want to waste a dvd

well nero is a very good Software... u should try that... i use it.. many others use it.. its good..

and about watsing DVD... umm.. try this, 1st for Test at the time of burning change the Recording device to Image... and save (virtual burning) as ISO... then install Alcohol 120% to creat a virtuall drive and load the ISO as a Virtual DVD to check whether every thing is allright or not... if yes then u just burn that ISO to a Physical DVD :)

OP
amit2005

amit2005

Journeyman
saurav_cheeta said:
well nero is a very good Software... u should try that... i use it.. many others use it.. its good..

and about watsing DVD... umm.. try this, 1st for Test at the time of burning change the Recording device to Image... and save (virtual burning) as ISO... then install Alcohol 120% to creat a virtuall drive and load the ISO as a Virtual DVD to check whether every thing is allright or not... if yes then u just burn that ISO to a Physical DVD :)
well that's not my i question..i know all that..what i wanna know is it possile to get the sound effect...other feaures....if any body have tried it

capri435

Broken In
just think logically man u have degraded something basically by compressing how can u get the original quality??
however it depends on the dvdrip itself if it has been encoded in 5.1 sound and what its resolution is.The rule is that u wont get anything better than what the rip has.If the extras like uncut scenes have been also ripped u'll get them but by no means u'll get the dvd menu.U might get two audio tracks like the matroska format which has the capabilty to store more than one audio language tracks.

runeet

Broken In
Hey can any of you guys suggest any decent dvd ripping softwares paid or free which can allow me to change any of my settings, like resolution of the ripped movie its sound, etc.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
DVD rip to VCD is really waste of time.. results are not good enough... most of the time problem comes with aspect ratio... and Nero takes hell lot of a time in encoding... !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom