DVD Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

n.regmi

Broken In
i have a sony dvd writer, lg dvd rom and samsung cd rom but i have only installed dvd writer on my pc. Will it help to increase the life of my dvd writer if i use dvd writer for dvds and cd rom for playing cds separately?
i dont want to sell any one them , so please reply how can i use them in best way.
ty

hard_rock

Salieri Family
i dont want to sell any one them , so please reply how can i use them in best way.
ty
Hey I dint got ur question correctly... U want to sell anyone of them...??? or u dont want to...
I think u wont get too much by selling. U have got two options:
1) Sell DVD ROM- If you want to sell for money then sell DVD rom.. It will fetch you a little larger money than CD rom..Coz DVD writer serves the purpose of Reading/Writing DVDs and also CDs... CD rom removes excess usage of DVD writer.. provided if u use CDs more...

2) Selling CD rom will not get you anything... At 600Rs. odd u get new Cdrom... so naturally u will get around half of that... So if u use DVDs more then use DVD rom..

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Selling a DVD-ROM or a CD-ROM now a days will not give u a moneyback value. As i got iomega super dvd and a dvd-rom in my PC. I use the dvd-rom for browsing dvds and cds and for writting cds and dvds i use the iomega dvd writer.

I would suggest don't use scratched cds/dvds in your sony dvd writer. 1st of all SONY dvd-rw will hardly read it. If it does, the life of the lens will degrade.
So use it wisely.

I would also suggest, give the cd-rom to one of ur friend who doesn't got 1. You will get lots of thanks for your friend. Or if u want money, try selling it instead. your choice :D

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom