DVD to VCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey I Nedd to Convert a DVD to DIvx Or Xvid Into A 700mb File. I tried to Use Dr.divx But It Restats In middle of the Encoding:( .

Please tell me the best Softwares to Convert Dvd into 700mb. File With The tutrials.

The Qualtiy Should Be good Just Like the P2p Networks Offer For DOwnload ... And it Sould Be 700mg only!

Last edited:

go_gamez

In the zone
first of all xvid..and divx are for *.avi files and not vcd...so it depends wether u want to play on the pc using *.avi(divx) or u want to play on vcd player...

the conversion depends on the length of movie and also ...the quality u select..
according to me i think u can not fit one whole movie (approx 2hrs ) on a single vcd format..but its possible to fit it in a single cd as a divx(avi file )...
as a vcd format fits according to time (80 mins approx per cd) while divx doesnt have any limit on length of the movie...
to convert u will need softwares..like divx converter..or winavi converter...or any other good video converter...

but first u need to decide what format do u need ???vcd or *.avi (divx or xvid codecs)

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Use DVD Decrypter for ripping the DVD.Then use DVD2AVI to convert it to AVI format. You can also use DVD Shrink to do the job.

OP
R

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
well.... havent you seen torrent files ao movies on P2p networks! they are 700mb and have good quality!

i want it to be played in computer but not in vcd!

+++++++++++++++++++

ppl told me to rip the dvd, well wen i rip the dvd many files are created! and i want the whole movie in 1 file! bye!

go_gamez

In the zone
so u will have to convert it to *.avi using a software like ...win avi converter...
do u need a step by step guide ??if yes tell me..but u will need to thank me for that if u get u r job done ..ok ?

abhijitroy

Broken In
Use Nero Vision. Select the source movie file (which in this case is a DVD file). Go for making VCD Movies and you get the movie converted into VCD. Depending upon your choice you can either burn it on a CD-R or it can be recorded onto the hard disk.

romeo_8693

"The RaCaLaNGeL"©
try super dvd ripper.
once installed run wizard.
select vob to avi.
select the drive.
say next.
choose do not split.
in top right corner select video codec.
in there select xvid.
then select configure.
select single pass.
then.ok.ok.ok.
start.this might seem a lengthy process but it isnt....
in this soft u also have option of directly conerting dvd to vcd.

shaunak

Tux Fan
One stop solution GordionKnot. [search on sourceforge] download the installer. it will install all the required software.

you can also try autogk

killerz

MasterMind
use IMtoo dvd ripper for converting dvd to avi ,its the best of all

i converted lord of the rings 1 dvd in avi around 750 mb

rajkasera

Right off the assembly line
i need to convert dvd to cd for playing on cd player, please suggest best software and also links from where it can be downloaded (if possible)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i can name the software but cannot give links for obvious reasons .... i am using No. 1 dvd ripper

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz

rajkasera said:
i need to convert dvd to cd for playing on cd player, please suggest best software and also links from where it can be downloaded (if possible)

if u hav nero7 ultra edition then u can use nero vision 4 from it. it's gr8

not only converts but u can edit and add effects too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom