DVD Softwares and Microsoft Antispyware problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys.I am having a strange problem with my DVD playing softwares (Power dvd clg deluxe 6 and WinDVD 7 platinum) and Microsoft Antispyware 1.0.701.
When MS AS is running in the background I just cant use those softwares.After clicking on the icons nothing happens nd no program interface is shown. In the task manager those programes do show up but on the screen there is nothing.
But when I shut down MS AS they run perfectly
Now what should I do?

Here is my RIG Spec
AMD Athlon xp 2600+ Barton
512 MB DDR 333 Ram
40 GB Samsung 7200 rpm HDD
Ati Radeon 9600 with Catalyst 5.11 installed
Winxp SP2 with autopatcher september installed
Mcafee Antivirus 9 pro,Sygate Firewall pro 5.5 ADsubstarct pro,spamihilator running in background behind other windows services

I do like MS AS nd I think its a very good antispyware.. Can u guys suggest me a good antispyware with resident guard other than spybot tea timer or adaware pro (pref free one)
TIA

Baroon

Broken In
I afraid that there is no such free antispyware with real time scanning available right now. But you can use Webroot Spy Sweeper with 14 days trial (all the features are enabled), which is one of the best real time antispyware available right now.

One thing I would like to share with you is that you can use this trialware even if there trial period is over. :wink:

You can use "Total Uninstall" to install the software and track all the changes it made to registry and filesystem, which can be fully reverted. Thus after trial period is over, simply clean that software with Total Uninstall and reinstall.

I have been using many trialwares like that from years. 8)

jordanjack

Right off the assembly line
Hello,

I am new here, I understand your problem, I also face this type of problem when I was used Adware Alert anti-spyware, which I buoyed from [FONT=&quot]www.adwarealert.com, and this anti-spyware affect my computer system, files, hard disk and my DVD player so, they display the error message which is actually an virus, this is cause of anti-spyware (a fake and rascal:mad: antispyware),

well, my advice is to once format your system

Thanks!!
[/FONT]

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
I afraid that there is no such free antispyware with real time scanning available right now. But you can use Webroot Spy Sweeper with 14 days trial (all the features are enabled), which is one of the best real time antispyware available right now.

One thing I would like to share with you is that you can use this trialware even if there trial period is over. :wink:

You can use "Total Uninstall" to install the software and track all the changes it made to registry and filesystem, which can be fully reverted. Thus after trial period is over, simply clean that software with Total Uninstall and reinstall.

I have been using many trialwares like that from years. 8)

i know of many trial resetters to do the job also. but I don't think that is legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom