Dvd+rw's Unreadeable .

Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
hello,

I purchased box of sony dvd+rw's . It worked fine but erasing it second time .that dvd-rw's became unreadable . when i insert the dvd .the dvd rom can not read it . it show that that it is reading ( green light blinking ) even after 15-20 mins it is not stable . nor i can erase it nor i can burn anything to it . it does'not give any errror . i can not do any thing to that dvd .

INFO :- box of 5 dvd's .

dvd type :- dvd 5 (4.7 gb )

dvd writer :- LG GSA-H10N ( THAT TO BOUGHT RECENTLY .)

pls help, Is that box of dvd's faulty ?

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
man , as i said it does not get stable . so it does not get erase nor full format is possible

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
ok, man i got an update from lg website. but even after updating it to latest firmware dvd's are unreadable . but 1 thing changed . now when i insert the dvd i get win xp default autorun .it shows it is blank . when i try to open it . it gives the error that please insert the cd

Last edited:

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Hmmm... sounds funny... I guess the first erase must have been faulty... What make are the DVD rws??? Have you tried checkng whether the other DVDs in the box behave the same way after the first erase????

If they do... then your DVDs aren't good.. Try Some other brand's DVD rw.. May be MOSER BAER or IMATION... Check whether it happens with them too..
If it does.. Maybe your rvive is faulty..

NOTE:: IF your are not in a hurry... always go for the full erase option.. a quik erase doesn't actually erase any data... MAy lead to corruption later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom