Dvd +rw Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagannatha.BR

Right off the assembly line
I bought new moserbaer dvd + rw and started a multisession disk on that using my Lg dvd writer. In the middle of writing there was a power failure.
when power came I tried to continue the writing but the nero burning rom v6.6 dosenot alow me to continue the writing or even erase the dvd +rw. It is saying that cannot erase the disk , disk in the drive is DVD +RW. Can any body help to erase my dvd +RW and reuse it. I tried many other software to erase the disk, but none of them can erase.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Ramakrishnan said:
I am afraid, your CDRW has just become trash.
I don't think so. First of all he said DVD +RW, read carefully. In any case, you cannot use nero it will not work. I have rescued such DVD and cds by erasing using k3b cd writing software in SuSE Linux. I have no idea of any windows utility, but it makes sense to try some other cd/dvd writing software like for example DeepBurner Free from *www.deepburner.com/

Matrix

It's me.....
Try to format that DVD by Nero version 7.0 . It's a better software for DVD writting. I'm not sure that problem will be solved or not but it's a better software than v6.6 nd i'm using 7.0 and it writes DVD very well even very low quality DVD that too 3-4 times( multisession.) ....so try it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom