DVD ROM PROBLEM [SHOWS 2 DVD ROM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijaythefool

In the zone
My dvd dosent play it displays an error ... here is it
*www.geocities.com/vjsona/error1.jpg on Power dvd.

i have a LG-RW and a Samsung dvd Rom. i used nero image drive and now all the time i get to see an extra drive (labled DVD) along with the
other two drives. even after uninstalling nero compleately. what should i do ?

my dvd rom was working perfectly till this movement . the dvd's that played just before could not be played now.

i think this must be a problem relating to the virtual drives some please help me solve this

what worries me is .. this dvd rom was bought fmo digit which was delivered damaged, which i got recently after repired...hope i dont have to give it off again

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Install Nero Again. Go to Nero ImageDrive and disable it completely. This 3 drives oocured because you did not remove the virtual dvd drive through Nero ImageDrive and did not disabled it before uninstalling it.

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
navjotjsingh said:
Install Nero Again. Go to Nero ImageDrive and disable it completely. This 3 drives oocured because you did not remove the virtual dvd drive through Nero ImageDrive and did not disabled it before uninstalling it.

i ve did wht u have mentioned above,still the dvd rom drives appeared
so i uninstalled nero but still it remained .

saROMan

QA Juggler
Dude.....have u installed any Other Virtual Drive like Alcohol 120% or CloneCD or VirtualCD etc....so if u have its been shown as 3rd Drive....try to uninstall it....

saROMan

QA Juggler
hmm seems ur getting this error in PowerDVD....try opening the dvd with other Players..like WinDVD..WMP....etc and see if it works or now...if it do..then Powerdvd is not able to play that DVD..it happned...i too have many DVD's which do not work in PowerDVD..but work with Other Players

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
Pradeep i think so , cos this is happening with me for the second time , but wht is preventing playing properly , it get stuck in between even the cd's that used to play well now dosent play .

anubhav_har

In the zone
You may have any other Virtual drive installed... if ot ... reinstall Nero... goto Imagedrive and diable it completely from there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom