DVD Problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachit27

Right off the assembly line
I recently bought a 5 in 1 Star Wars DVD Collection. However in one one movie, there is a constant audio commentry although the movie's sounds can be heard dimly.I turned the audio commentry off from the movie's menu but the commentry continues.I tried copying the particular movie to the HDD but the commentry still continues.Is there any way to solve the problem?

con_tester

Journeyman
Try Using different DVD playing software, if problem persist try DVD'd on Home dvd player.
I think its only a software problem.

ishaan

Padawan
ya u can directly change the audio track in use...different methods in different softwares, but usually just right click on the screen and look for audio options

there, select ENGLISH most prob it will be the first one, but u can try all the tracks one by one till u get it rite

im assuming ur trying in a computer

even wen u copy 2 ur HDD...in the dvd ripping software choose a different audio track until u get it right

also, check on the dvd...maybe they made it wid commentary only for sum special reason and they dont have a non commentary version on that dvd

and finally, if its pirated, the guy who copied it must hav selected the wrong track while burning it so he burnt the audio track with the commentary by msitake...then u cant do anything about it

calvin

Broken In
try powerdvd i experienced no problem wit that. you can change settings in that to correct your problem

OP
R

rachit27

Right off the assembly line
calvin said:
try powerdvd i experienced no problem wit that. you can change settings in that to correct your problem

I use PowerDVD and it is the software on which the problem arises.

ishaan

Padawan
dude i dont think he quadruple posted on purpose he must have not realised cuz of connection probs or something...cuz look at the post times theyre just minutes apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom