Dvd Iso

Status
Not open for further replies.

niks999

Broken In
I Have got an DVD ISO.
But I want To write it in a CD AS I have No DVD-Burner.
Can Anyone tell me how to rip a DVD ISO To A CD??????

nil_3

In the zone
tech_mastermind said:
Is your dvd iso illegal ?

niks999 got a DVD-iso and want to just convert it into CD. Where is the question of illegality?

@ niks999
You need a software called ISOBuster or PowerISO. In it open the DVD-iso file. You will see some .VOB, .BUP and .IFO files in it. Extract these files into your HardDisc. Now in Ulead VideoStudio 10 open the .VOB files and save it as MPEG1 file(which can be later converted to VCD by Nero)or you may directly create VCD with it. This conversion will take some time depending on your Processor power; be prepared for it.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@niks999...u can try out sumthin much simpler...use winrar to split the .iso file to 700mb parts. then wrte those files to cd. the first file will be an exe file....n d rest will b .rar ones. when u want the original iso file bak,just copy all the files into one folder n run the exe file

Last edited:

champ_rock

champ_rock
well niks999 4gb can NEVER be equal to 700mb.. so u cant have vista in one cd.. :(..

however in 6 cd's u can all of vista.. but still it will not work

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
@Niks999, You can't burn a DVD ISO image file of around 4 GB into a 700 MB CD!!!
DVD Writers prices have fallen considerably, you need a DVD Writer for sure.
So better buy a DVD Writer!!! Sony DRU 820A is a good one.

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
you should use alcohol...most versatile and effective iso burner i know of...
i hate stupid iso image files...they are so irritatiing, it took me a whole month to find out how to use them..and finally when i did find out, i realised that i would have to pay for the software
why can't people just create compressed files instead, they're smaller and easier
I HATE ISO!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom