DVD iso on CDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
i downloaded a iso file from the net, but its a DVD iso file. i dont have a DVD writer but i do have a CD writer, is there anyway so that i can write it on CDs???? I use WinXP SP2 and Nero.

Nimda

l33t n00b!
Well, that's doubtful. If the iso contains a program/game etc. then obviously it's the DVD version and it won't prompt for things like "Please insert the 2nd CD" and so on. But you can probably install it from the HDD. Install Alcohol 120 and mount the iso on its virtual drive.

You may be able to break up the data into 650Mb chunks and write onto a CD but that'd be a risk.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
dude there are plenty of ways of converting DVD related ISO's to CD ones. It all depends on what is content which you have downloaded. As for those who think you cannot make CD's out of say the UT2004 DVD well that is very much possible ;)

OP
S

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
icecoolz said:
dude there are plenty of ways of converting DVD related ISO's to CD ones. It all depends on what is content which you have downloaded. As for those who think you cannot make CD's out of say the UT2004 DVD well that is very much possible ;)
well actually its GTA San Andreas :mrgreen:

expertno.1

Technomancer
well use Daemon tools to mount the iso file and extract all the files (copy it) to another drive(hard disk)

now u copied ur files gr8

now u use iso softwaerres or burn it using nero (the extarcted files)

check out these links

*www.ezbsystems.com/ultraiso/
*www.smart-projects.net/isobuster/
*www.cdfreaks.com/news2.php?ID=8066
*www.gutenberg.org/cdproject/
*www.soft14.com/Utilities_and_Hardware/File_and_Disk_Management/MagicISO_3972_Review.html
*www.soft14.com/Utilities_and_Hardware/File_and_Disk_Management/ISO_Commander_529_Review.html

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
i got bootable files in rar files CD iso file

how to burn it

i mean i just extract files in folder and then burn it
because i want to create bootable cd

thanks

OP
S

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
hey amit, if its nero just select burn a disc image or saved project, select ur iso file and then just burn it, no need to extract the files

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
icecoolz said:

How to do icecoolz. Calling for mr. icecoolz.

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
shwetanshu i got it
but when i select iso image to burn can i add more files in it

total size is only 4-5 mb
so cd will be 695 mb free

how to do it

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom