DVD in mp3 player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harish_21_10

In the zone
Hey guys, i dont have much idea about mp3 players.But just wanted to know that if there is any portable mp3 player that can read the mp3 files even from a DVD rom(INSTEAD OF A CD ROM)??

swatkat

Technomancer
Sony MPD-AP20U is one, which is a portable CD/CDRW/PHOTO CD/VIDEO CD/DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD+RW/DVD-ROM/DVD-VIDEO/MP3/MemoryStick player and also acts as an External CD Writer with USB 2.0 interface and 8MB Buffer!!!!.........whew........
Review

OP
harish_21_10

harish_21_10

In the zone
hey swatcat,tnx for the information but i dont need such device :roll:
I need just an mp3 player which can play the mp3 songs even from a DVD rom(including cd roms).

Something a bit cheaper too...

swatkat

Technomancer
there are lots of affordable portable CD players with MP3 CD support such as Mercury, Philips eXpanium etc...Digit had carried out a review and test on some of the portable CD Mp3 and MP3 players some time...
*www.bizrate.com/buy/products__att236603--206567-,att259--43062-,cat_id--11570000.html
*www.audio.philips.com/

And, portable DVD player with MP3 support are scarce.....apart from that Sony, here's another one, but they are costly and not available in India..............

OP
harish_21_10

harish_21_10

In the zone
well tnx mate :)
its just that i will be going to delhi for about three months and staying at some hostel so thought of a dvd mp3 player ,as it can store more songs than a cd rom

tnx again swat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom