Duke Nukem First Look, Game in 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Duke Nukem First Look, Game in 2006?

"The upcoming issue of PC Gamer has quite a bombshell buried in its folds. Apparently, some of the staff got 20 minutes with Duke Nukem Forever. Not playing it, but at least seeing it.

*img206.echo.cx/img206/8608/images15th.jpg
The walkthrough showed interaction between the Duke himself and his environment. The magazine goes on to say that the game will be at E3 in 2006. Of course, we’ve all heard that before.

PC Gamer also got a look at Prey, the upcoming Doom 3-powered shooter by the Duke Nukem folk. "

Source: kotaku

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Seem's like "when it done" day is not far away. Good to see that atleast the game is living and breathing. Have waited so long, a few more years wont hurt!

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
well another game is also living and breathing

and is much more awaited

wod post that soon :p

btw MP3 rocks hope u get the hint

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Keep the kissing outta the forum :wink:

I thought that they had shelved Duke or something because there was no news in years now. I really enjoyed all Duke Nukem games and am looking forward to Duke Nukem Forever. Hopefully as ctrl_alt_del said, the When It's Done date is not far away. I'm afraid the game might disappoint though because it seems to be plagued with delays.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
lol! Sure mod...no kissing here! ;)

As for high expectations from Duke For Ever, well the highest expectation from it is that will it be ever released! If they can just release it before this generation dies out, they have fulfilled the biggest expctation from the game!

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
MAX PAYNE 3, Next May at E3 ATI Booth

Max Payne will be back, even though all has been silent for the last 2 years.

The developers of the previous two Max payne games, Remedy, announced that they will feature the next Max Payne in the ATI booth at E3 next May. They also state that they are funding the game themselves, to achieve their true motif of the game.

"Having worked with Remedy extensively in the past, we knew that the development of their next title was focused on creating the ultimate gaming experience," says Michael Smith worldwide developer relations manager at ATI. "When we previewed the title at Game Developers Conference, we were blown away by its advanced graphics technologies. It's going to be one of the most talked about titles at this year's E3!"

Max Payne 1 earned a place next to other big titles for benchmarking; Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne astonished gamers with its use of Physics Havoc Engine and exerting very smooth gameplay; no doubt that the third installment will again make gamers and fans eager to continue to saga of this noir-love storyline, in the deep and cold streets of New York City.

Yes yes most of you, including myself, are eager to know what happened to Mona Sax. In the first title she got shot in the head, but only to reapprear miraculously in Max Payne 2. Will faith still bring her back? No Information is yet revealed. This also applies for the lack of release date for now.

not sure whether its remedy or someone else but its gonna be at E3 2006 for sure

* ctrl_alt_delete==> STAY AWAY no kissing in the forums

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Remedy funding the game themselves? Does that mean bye-bye to Rockstar? If thats true, thats quite a surprise that Rock* let go of ushc a lucrative title. Man, E3 2006 looks so far away. I hope some news starts trickling ou before that.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
mp3 will surely be a profit earning title so thats why remedy said bye bye to rockstar.

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
Duke Nukem Forever Details

The 3D Realms forum is the place where George Broussard answered some questions regarding Duke Nukem Forever a few days ago (thanks Blues). This is how we found out what video cards they are using in the development process, what they have done until now and what you can expect from the game. As you know, they purchased the Meqon Game Dynamics SDK, so the "You can play with everything" phrase doesn't come like a total surprise. Check the related website for a complete list of questions and their respective answers, but don't get your hopes up. The game is still under the "when it's done" curse. Oh yes, and we want screens from the single-player levels (big boobs are a must), an exclusive multiplayer demo with a minimum of three maps and a confirmed release date. Thank you, George. Can I wake up now?

Source: Gamers Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom