Dudes from bangalore

chicha

High without substance...
hello this is to all the people who are staying in bangalore now.
my exams are going to start and so will be over by the end of june, lets say we organize a lan party, or we can play on net.

What say you?
And when is digit coming to bangalore?

-------mod edit-------
[MENTION=88371]d3p[/MENTION] : Wilson Garden
[MENTION=128797]amruth kiran[/MENTION] : Yelahanka
[MENTION=98840]ssb1551[/MENTION] : Indiranagar
[MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION] : Vidyaranyapura / HSR layout
[MENTION=149723]gta0gagan[/MENTION] : Indiranagar
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] : Indiranagar
[MENTION=98996]aniket.cain[/MENTION] : Raman Nagar
[MENTION=134449]aaruni[/MENTION] : HAL 3rd Stage
[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] : Madiwala

T

thunderbird.117

I play only RTS. Anyone intrested. I play little bit of action games.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
if Racing games are in then count me in:D

racing games like F1 '99-'02 Career Challenge or Colin McRae 05 :twisted:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
come on buddy.... games on net? u can do that wid ppl in any part of the world!!! lets meet up! me and ferrari50's been trying to gather ppl here since long.....! whatsay? :)

OP
chicha

chicha

you are right about the net games.
Yes lets meet but after my exams are over.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Ah! Finally someone started the right thread ;) Meeting up is a great idea!! But June is the time when I've got exams :( Engineering is like that :D

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well man... we've been trying to do this thing since a loooooooong looooooong time.. but the respone was very cold. ferrari50 had started a thread, sparse response led to closure of the thread. ppl din turn up....

@phreak
yeah buddy i kno that... i'm an 8th sem student... so i'll be free from exams by mid june only! but i dun care.. ready to meet anyday! :)

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Oh! I missed out on that thread. Too bad. Ok, this time I hope it works out fine. Now, where is ferrari50?:D

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
he's busy wid work... dun worry i'll inform him. first we gotta chalk out a plan. but we gotta arrive at a convenient date, place and time!

OP
chicha

chicha

Yes first lets close on the month,
I think by the Last week of June we all will be free.
I do not have any GF so i do not have to share my "FREE" time with all that i am ready for non stop fun.
As for the place is we all know MG,BG, Garuda mall, Forum these places are very well connected, and assuming we all have a two wheeler too.
And time i get up early exam or holiday i am not allowed to sleep after 6:30 AM so i am free from then up till mid night(at 02:00 i have to start downloading :) )

PS:- I do not Drink Nor Smoke and i hate Club music,

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
mall?? we can't keep roaming abt the mall buddies! we need a place to sit... to kno each other... its the first time...!!

btw, i haf both exams and gf. but i understand my syllabus well and my gf understands me well!!! :D so i haf no probs for any date/time/venue!

T

thunderbird.117

infra_red_dude said:
mall?? we can't keep roaming abt the mall buddies! we need a place to sit... to kno each other... its the first time...!!

btw, i haf both exams and gf. but i understand my syllabus well and my gf understands me well!!! :D so i haf no probs for any date/time/venue!

Forum mall is very huge. They are place to sit. There is landmark where they are loads of books, There is huge food place where many different type of food is cooked, There is PVR where many movies are played. There are many place to sit. :)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yes sir... but we gotta meet at a time when we are sure to get seating! :D anyways, lets inform every bangalorean here first....

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
awww.. dis eez so kewl !! a bangy meet?? nice nice !! Me also from bangalore.. I'll try to be there in June, so if this thread evolves, i should be there for the second/third meet or so :D

Top Bottom