1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Dubai Shopping Festival

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by libinbenny, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. libinbenny

libinbenny New Member

Hello Guys,
    I intend to go to the Dubai Shopping Festival.. I have heard that electronics are very cheap as compared to indian rates.. What are your views on the same??

2. Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt New Member

First Off Welcome To The Forum Mate 8)
    Secondly I Suppose U should Have Posted This One In The General Discussion Section.... :)

Anyways The Dubai's Annual Shopping Festival Is Always Huge as It can Be.....With The Every Possible aspect Of Product That U can Purachse Will be Available There......Well cheap Deals or Not Depends On what product U buy and From Which Shop......Usually The Shops Offer u huge Discount and As There is a Bulk Purchase By These Dealers It is bound To be a Good Deal to Shop At This Fest....So Enjoy Ur Trip Mate....And Tell Us About Ur Trip 8)

3. freshseasons

freshseasons King of my own Castle

Dubai Festival is the loot festival i term as. Everything comes Cheap but then really how much can one carry . Importing a 2 laptop and few graphic cards with water cooling is l one can get ones hands on . Yaa i had love to get the DVD writter camcorder.
    Still anyone with some date or link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.