1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

dualcore or 64 bit

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by sathyan1987, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sathyan1987

sathyan1987 New Member

i am planning to buy a laptop which one should i buy? should i go for a laptop with a dualcore or the 64 bit edition. The thing that confuses me is that they are softwares beggining to be released for 64 bit processors but the dualcore is only 32 bit please suggest me

2. MysticHalo

MysticHalo Your Maker.

Go for centrino duo...the best mobile processor ATM

3. 144

144 New Member

Definitely Dual Core. 'Cos 64-bit sucks at the moment (I mean, I haven't noticed much difference between a 64-bit and a 32-bit when it comes to high end games and high req. 3D apps)
    Like MysticHalo recommended, I would go for Intel Centrino Duo - 2.16 GHz is cool enough.
    Most of the Desktop apps today & many games likewise are not optimized for the 64-bit computing
    64-bit computing is just massive addessing space -- Most apps today (games) do not need this.
    Go for the Dual Core Processor... it will be definitely helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.