Dual Sim & N70

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
R

Raaza

Journeyman
thnx for all the replies,

its' very happy to know that there's nothing harmful to the costly phones when using these type of adaptors, hence one need not to use a second phone ( esp, a costly one)

thnx once again

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Good piece of info on it here.

One doubt... can I get calls to both the sim numbers simultaneously?

Supposing I enabled one sim... and I got a call on the other one... would i miss the call?
And how would it fit in the handset? Place-wise.. is there sufficient space? for 2 sims!!!

I'ld take one if both these conditions are in the positive? But... let the users speak... Did anyone use this? Pathiks, amitava82, Raaza...?

Pathik

Google Bot
no way man.. Both the sims r not active @ the same time... Its only use is that u can keep both the sims in the fone and swap them wit just a restart and a key press..

Last edited:
OP
R

Raaza

Journeyman
I had successfully used the twin sim adapter earlier in nokia 3100 without any problems, at that time i had to restart my phone to switch between the sims.

I had heard that there's a code to switch the sims without restart the phone,

I think you can't use two sims simultaneously,

but if your sim activated by missed call alert you can get those missed no's when you switch over the particular sim again.

I like this method coz I've installed some softwares like call recorder, black list etc in my phone, so I can use those appz for both the sims with the same N70.

I've also activated missed call alert so I'd know the missed no's later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom