dth vs cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Broken In
If you are looking for a price, go for cable service. As all DTH services are are giving an introductory offer. And thier plans are to increase the rates to Rs.700/- PM from next year.

Otherwise the quality of Tatasky is much better then DishTV

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
My bro using Tatasky and its jst awsome.. Quality is superb. There r around 150 channels including Zee channels. Me and my bro got Tatasky for free as my mom's bro is having an electronics shop. :))

shaunak

Tux Fan
Get digital MOS operators like hathway. you will be able to enjoy both star and zee group channels along with all the fetures of digital transmision like choice of audio feeds etc.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
DTH has excellent quality. People in mumbai will have problems during rains when the signal quality drops to 15-35% and the TV stops playing. Generally this drop lasts only for 10mins and rarely 30 mins. Also becuase the winds can turn your satellite causing loss of signal till u fix it. In hyderabad cable TV sux and some of these cable tv offices experience frequent powercuts so Dish TV is very good especially if u want hollywood movies, english channels and cartoon and anime channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom