Drivers need to be un-installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys is there any software which shows ALL the drivers installed on da comp?
actually, i recently installed the nvidia geforce4 agp card. Now the drivers of the on-board graphics card is interfereing with the driver of the geforce4. So.... temme about some software which shows the drivers installed on da system n also allow to un-install them.
I tried uninstalling the old driver from the system properties, but i was un-successfull.

swatkat

Technomancer
futuristically_ancient said:
dude this software doesnot allow drivers to be UN-INSTALLED! I actually needed a program which uninstalls THE DRIVERS.
Gimme some more suggestions
What problem u r expeirencing in removing Onboard Graphics drivers?Please specify.Have u disabled ur onboard graphics in BIOS?
does ur OnBoard graphics drivers are listed in Add/Remove Programs list or not?
If they are,then u uninstall the OnBoard Graphics drivers first and then reinstall the G-Card driver.
If onboard graphics driver is not listed,then u use SpyBot SnD's Tools>Uninstall Info tool.If u find those drivers here remove it.Then go for the reinstallation of Card's driver.

tuxfan

Technomancer
futuristically_ancient said:
Now the drivers of the on-board graphics card is interfereing with the driver of the geforce4.

Disable the on-board graphics card from your BIOS.

Secondly, go to Add/Remove Programs and see if you can uninstall the driver files. If you can't then go to Control Panel > System (or My Computer > Properties). Have a look at the devices, find out the driver for onboard display card and delete/remove it.

yes the earlier driver (intel original) IS listed in the add or remove programs - but i am unable to un-install it. I click on the un-install button, but i dont see anything happening nor does it get un-installed.

swatkat

Technomancer
Disable onboard Graphics in BIOS (in some BIOS,u have to chage the Graphics from onboard to AGP)

swatkat

Technomancer
*img154.exs.cx/img154/8959/devmanager24mg.jpg
Disable the Onboard Graphics Controller from Device Manager if u can not do that Remove it.Then install ur Card's drivers.
If this doesnt solve ur problem try this,Install the Onboard Graphics driver again and uninstall it.
If this doesnt help,make a note of all drivers erlated to OnBoard Graphics using DriverGuide Toolkit and delete them manually,after this using RegCleaner manually by selecting from the list delete all refernces to Intel Graphics Technology or Intel Extreme Graphics in registry,then u use RegSupreme to clean up remaing traces in Registry.

swatkat said:
If this doesnt help,make a note of all drivers erlated to OnBoard Graphics using DriverGuide Toolkit and delete them manually,after this using RegCleaner manually by selecting from the list delete all refernces to Intel Graphics Technology or Intel Extreme Graphics in registry,then u use RegSupreme to clean up remaing traces in Registry.

where do i download these programs from???

swatkat

Technomancer
RegCleaner
*www.worldstart.com/weekly-download/archives/reg-cleaner4.3.htm
RegSupreme Pro
*www.macecraft.com/brief_rspro/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom