Their was one TV Tuner Card lying in my Office PC's
So i picked it up & bring it to my home
Now i inserted in my PC, my prob is i dont have its driver
I dont know what exactly it is,
it dosent have any name or serial no. or company brand name in it
Pls help me to find out the Driver for this "Multimedia Controller"

assasin

Banned
Tell me on wat chipset is the TV Tuner card based on.If its Philips SAA713xxx den just googledat chip no. & u'll get urdriver

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
how to find out the chipset
*img300.imageshack.us/img300/9387/tvtunerfrontrp6.th.jpg

*img294.imageshack.us/img294/5318/tvtunerbackel3.th.jpg

Sourabh

Laptoping
It is a Pinnacle Dazzle card. Their budget tv tuner device. There are no drivers on their website. Download PCTV Steries drivers from www.pinnaclesys.com Should help. Or ask on the forum, someone would have the dazzle card.

Sourabh

Laptoping
coz dazzle is pinnacle. Dazzle is their product trade name for value tv tuners. Dazzle series was mainly for their software/hardware to transfer videos from camcorders to PC effortlessly and editing them. To go in for a value tv tuner, they just decided to sell it in that name. They are off the market now, you wont see these cards. Moreover, is that card purchased in India? The sticker on the card should be of aditya infotech.

assasin

Banned
The big chip on the front side of the card is the main chipset.Note down d model no. andsearch 4 drivers on the net.

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
@assasin @Sourabh
Thanks a Lot
@Sourabh You have a Great Knowledge

Pls help me once more.....................
as i told my frnd gave it free of cost
but i got only card n nothing else n i dont know wht else comes with this
Pls tell me which software to download for this
i think Pinnacle Studio will work.........?m i right
also wht abt the remote
Pls help me little more.......:)

Sourabh

Laptoping
I am not sure about the chip used in the dazzle tvtuner. Mostly it would be BT8x8 Chipset or some Conexant chipset. Head over to here and here

These should take care of the drivers issue. You can then use any pvr software. I prever Chris TV over the rest.

Remote is not a necessity. You can use the keyboard for navigation. Chris TV is such an awesome software, that you dont even need a keyboard. Everything is just a click away from the mouse.

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
I searched in google n downloaded *www.lifeview.com.tw/drivers/pci_card/FlyTV_Prime/TVR_325.zip
and
*www.lifeview.com.tw/drivers/pci_card/FlyTV_Prime/Drv._3.25.zip

this solved my drivers prob
n using chris as u told

Thanks a Ton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom