Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an MSI FX 5200. Whenever I run dxdiag and in the display tab it sows this:
The file nv4_disp.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

Please help me.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
digital signatures only means that the drivers are not tested by MS but they are perfectly fine and will work without any issues most of the time. Just make sure u get the laters WHQL drivers from the nvidia site.

[flAsh]

In the zone
whql drivers don't work with coolbit hack. i hope u know coolbit hack is a driver hack making the overclocking option available

ComputerWalla

Right off the assembly line
I have a LightWave USB 2.0 512MB Flash Drive, It is working just fine with Windows XP (with SP 1 or without SP 1 both). But It not recognised in WINDOWS 98se at all. How can I solve this problem? Is there anyone plz tell me where I can find USB2.0 DRIVER for it? My PC have Frontech 810 MB (With 2 USB PORT), Pentium III 600 MHz, 256 SDRAM, 20GB HDD, PS2 Logitech Optical Mouse, SAMSUNG Combo-drive... .If Any one can Plz help me out of this problem.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Dude...WIndows 98 needs the drivers for it. Almost all of the USB based devices will need drivers for WIndows 98. So if you got an installation CD with it those will have the drivers. Else search in the net for it. Might get an unsupported unofficial drivers for it....

FLASH - Are you telling me that WHQL drivers do not work with coolbit hack ? I have a Geforce 6800 NU from BFG. The installation CD comes with the ASUS utility which enables me to overclock my card easily. And guess what the drivers which also I installed from the CD are WHQL. SO I dont see what the issue is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom