Dreamscene Preview Ultimate Extra available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
Microsoft have just released the 'Dreamscene Preview' Ultimate Extra to users of the Ultimate Edition of Windows Vista. Dreamscene, which was revealed at CES 2007, was missing from the lineup of extras at the launch of Vista, as it needed further work. This preview release allows Ultimate Edition users to see what the final technology will be like once the final version is released to the public.

Your desktop background comes to life with Windows DreamScene™. When you download this Ultimate Extra, you can select a video for your desktop background the same way you select a stationary picture. You can choose one of the high-quality looping videos that we’ve included, or use a video from a company that produces content for DreamScene. You can even use your own video as a background.

To download Dreamscene, click the Windows Update or Ultimate Extras shortcut on your start menu, and click the 'Check for new updates' link.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I had been using dreamscene beta(leaked of course) from few weeks , the feature is not very useful. But once in a while i can use it . if any of you people have hd video loop of crop waving in a farm , send me . That would be the simple video i'd like to put. But nothing cool in this feature.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Just downloaded it. Playing WMV files eats a lot of CPU too, so i just played mpg. Made some of my own. since my desktop is 1024X768 (4:3) i encoded a few videos at 800X600 & they are Near HD now:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom