Draw in PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukilan

Broken In
Is there any hardware which allows me to hand draw images in a desktop computer just like in a tablet pc?
How much does it cost?
Which is the best so far?

Thank you

sakumar79

Technomancer
iBall has a "graphic tablet" that allows you to use a stylus on a surface (with graph background) to allow you to draw on the computer. Recently, I purchased it less than a month ago for about 2.5 k to 2.6 k in Chennai. It is useful for this purpose... iBall also has another product (I think it is called TakeNote) which allows you to do this separately and store in its internal memory and then transfer it later to a computer... But it costs about 10k.

In eBay, I remember seeing other brands such as Genius also marketing similar products. Go to Computers & Peripherals > Input Devices > Tablet

Arun

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
YES IT IS FOR dESKTOPS AND I HAVE USED ONE A LONG TIME AGO WHEN I NEEDED TO DRAW IN PHOTOPSHOP...

great thing to owe if u like painting

sakumar79

Technomancer
I bought it at Ritchie Street in Chennai at a shop called Computer Planet. When I was there, it was the only piece in stock that they had. However, shops at Richie Street is your best bet to find it in Chennai. You can also try Spencer's Plaza which is about a couple of blocks away.

Arun

OP
M

mukilan

Broken In
Can i buy in ebay or other international marts through the net?
What is the maximum pressure sensitivenes
How to use them directly with photoshop?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom