Dragonball movie related news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voldy

The Dark lord
Hello friends i got some news frm a few sites which have the latest pics frm the sets of live action Dragonball movie and news related to Movie cast .In the movie four more actors has joined the cast and they r Emmy Rossum (girl frm the day after tommorow) for Bulma ,Heroes" actress Eriko Tamura for Mai, newcomer Joon Park for bad boy Yamcha and Chow-yun-fat for Master Roshi.

here r pics frm the Dragonball movie set

47 scenes shooted
Marsters was there too
The shoot in mexico will be only a week, they will stop a bit then all will move to Durango
*blogs.hoycinema.com/myfiles/movieland/dbzmex1.jpg
*blogs.hoycinema.com/myfiles/movieland/dbzmex2.jpg
*blogs.hoycinema.com/myfiles/movieland/dbzmex3.jpg

Some rumors circles around the movie too that Goku would became Super Saiyan in this film its a rumor but acc. "Diario.com.mx" . here is the translated article frm the site

By Minerva Hernandez
Agencia Reforma (Reform Agency)

In order to obtain the spikey hairstyle and golden color portrayed by Goku when he turns Super Saiyan, not much time is needed...at least not much time for actor Justin Chatwin who will play said character on the upcoming film "DragonBall", which is currently filming in Mexico.

"With him, not much work is needed, because all we have to do is do some retouching. Goku wont be using a wig or anything like that, we're just gonna go with Justin's normal hair, since he has it short we can spike it up. Only difference is his hair is a lighter color tone than the comic character's." Explained one member of the production crew. The ones who really need a bit of help, are the girls from the story, only because their characters portray the use of more accessories and details. "The girls (especially Bulma) do wear wigs, you know, like them pink or blue wigs, almost glowish. It's the reason why they take over an hour to get ready. And them, like the rest of the cast all get ready here at the filming location."

And Also a bad news too for the fans DB Krillins not in the movie.
Director james wong reallyon a verge to ruined the whole DB franchice .
Iam a diehard DB fan and dont want to witnessed such a disaster of that faboulous series. but we have hope so iam waiting for the official release of photos by Fox pictures.

Source: Countingdown and hollywood reporter.com

Sinja

The Demun
i wonder how dey are gonna potray super sayian.
if its not up to the minimum standards of a decent super sayian it would suk.

goku pwnzzzzzzzzzzz

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey thanx......I love Dragonball Z and am waiting for this movie....

a_tif

Journeyman
I wonder how the the scenes in which they fly around would look like

In real world it might look a lot stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom