downloadmanager problem not monitering

Status
Not open for further replies.

zean

Right off the assembly line
hi...
i m using flashet,though it is one of best download manager ,but sometimes it doesnt moniters the downloading files.such files r downloaded by the internet explorer download manager which is not resumable.when i download some themes from these ites:[*www.wincustomize.com/skins.asp?library=3 and *www.appleblossomart.com/xpthemes.htm]
flash get doesnt detect\monitor it.it only monitors the files on net havin extensionslike .zip.exe. etc(i hav checked all options in flashget :"browser monitering and default download manager" ). plz suggest a download manager which will hav capabality of monitering almost all download links and resuming. cuz when i was downloading a theme from above sites with (windows download manager) it stops on 80% and gives error that the connection to the server has changed.It was just the waste of time and money!!
plz help me dudes ! and before suggesting any download manager plz check that is it monitering the themes from the above links ...;-) . i hope there must be one.

digen

Youngling
In case you dont want to move from flashget,then search for online documentation or help files for adding filetype extensions to be monitored by flashget.I'm not sure if flashget is capable of or not because I've never used it.But getright certainly does have this option.
If you find that flashget doesnt have it then you could think of using another download manager for which I suggest getright.

hack expert

In the zone
well to start of with u can find plugins for flashget that can give it the capabilities of monitoring all files or

suppose u wanna download a file dat is not monitored then just copy its link address from internet explorer paste it in the new download dialogue box in flashget n ur ready to go as usual

OP
Z

zean

well, there r no plugins available for it. and i am not talking about the direct download links of .zip or .exe extensions . some website hav javascript download facility.which is not detected by flashget and then it is downloaded by default download manager. DAP can do it?

hack expert

In the zone
well i never have faced the problem
i use leech get 2003

opera browser

there is not a single thing leechget misses
hey if u wish to install there also come a plugin for opera seperately
also if ur using internet expl... try other options which are far more better
if u can
firefox 1.0 is also good
u also get a plugin for flashget so dat u can use it with firefox

hack expert

In the zone
hi again

well here`s something the link which u have give above i used it in leech get know wat i was able to download the skins from the same site using leechget and flashget
i`ll tell u something do this

the skins are given on u above mentioned site below there are 3 options
comments details and downloads
just right click on download
there will be a option of
copy link address
click on it
now start flash get
new download
paste the link address
n there u go

well
it worked for me n it will for u as well
also if u use leechget n click the download tab my download directly starts in leechget
there u go the detailed procedure
also if u wanna continue using flashget do as i told above

OP
Z

zean

hi hack expert . thanks for the help dude . the method given by u works but not every time on falshget. ...i m using now flashget as well as dap
n dap is working well n monitoring downloads but for some registered sites it prompts for user name and password to download these files .!!!
but flashget doesnt prompt password for the same file n download it ...strange ..man !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom