Downloading Torrent in office ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

arijitraja

Broken In
I am not able to download torrent related things throught azureus in my office. guess some proxy is thr or port is blocked. Is there any way i can download ?

nil_3

In the zone
Torrent downloading softwares require PORT-FORWARDING to get good connection speed.You have to forward the listning port of your router from the default one. This was discussed before in this forum. Try to search it.

OP
A

arijitraja

Broken In
port forwarding is secondary thing. first i need to set the connection. i need to know how to start the download. speeding up are secondary issues..

nil_3

In the zone
Search the torrent you require from Torrenttspy.com/Piratebay.com. Save the torrent file in your Hard disc. Then in Azureus, open this saved torrent file and start downloading. But downloading in full will not start unless you forward your port because the default listning port Azureus choses(6881) always remains blocked.

If you are not satisfied with this answer please elaborate your question.

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Well, yes, Port forwarding is later, but that must also be done with your Proxy Firewall or a simple firewall like Windows Firewall.

Open your Firewall settings and see that Azuerues is entered in the "Exceptions List".

You can also check this tutorial:
Torrent Guide

Savvy :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom