1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Downloading Torrent in office ...

Discussion in 'Internet & WWW' started by arijitraja, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arijitraja

arijitraja New Member

I am not able to download torrent related things throught azureus in my office. guess some proxy is thr or port is blocked. Is there any way i can download ?

2. nil_3

nil_3 New Member

Torrent downloading softwares require PORT-FORWARDING to get good connection speed.You have to forward the listning port of your router from the default one. This was discussed before in this forum. Try to search it.

3. OP
    OP
    arijitraja

arijitraja New Member

port forwarding is secondary thing. first i need to set the connection. i need to know how to start the download. speeding up are secondary issues..

4. nil_3

nil_3 New Member

Search the torrent you require from Torrenttspy.com/Piratebay.com. Save the torrent file in your Hard disc. Then in Azureus, open this saved torrent file and start downloading. But downloading in full will not start unless you forward your port because the default listning port Azureus choses(6881) always remains blocked.

If you are not satisfied with this answer please elaborate your question.

5. yrana2002

yrana2002 New Member

Well, yes, Port forwarding is later, but that must also be done with your Proxy Firewall or a simple firewall like Windows Firewall.

Open your Firewall settings and see that Azuerues is entered in the "Exceptions List".

You can also check this tutorial:
    Torrent Guide

Savvy :!:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.