download

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmit

Core of the Processor
my company has restricted our net... is there any way to download the .exe files by using some trick....

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
the question i guess is simple enough. I don't know how to circumvent most of the http links but if the file is on an ftp server, goto web2ftp.com and navigate to the file and choose get. It will compress it in a zip file and you can transfer it to your computer. Zip files are allowed right?

tarak162

Broken In
hey..
in my college we r restricted to download within 20 mb limit..

and some sites are blocke like orkut,megaupload,sendspace,rapidshare..

i am using LAN.
and the download speed is maximum 5KBps..

is there any trick to access those sites and get more download speed???

thanx in advance..

OP
J

jmit

Core of the Processor
restricted net means they have blocked some sites and also we cannot dwnd any data or file from net....
thts wht i m asking

busyanuj

In the zone
vimal_mehrotra said:
why is everone crazy bout orkut

because it is one of the most popular social networking site among the 12 to 28 age group people in India and it also happens to be the latest fad.

nikhil ramteke

s,b+..u cn..
jmit said:
my company has restricted our net... is there any way to download the .exe files by using some trick....
u cn use various proxy server 4 like www.iphide.com, again try 4 anonymouse,anonymiser and lots of other proxy server are available,i hav given only few of them,just try 2 find it...:D :p :)
it cn b renamed as "find partners"....lot of craze yaar,just bcoz lots of same agers cn b found n cn make f'ship wit them,its nothing different than "bajuwale ke ghar me zak de dekhna"...just a biggest timepassing thing in d world is orkut!!!!!!.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom