download windows loghorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
this question may have been aksed before but i cant find a working address for downloading windows loghorn beta.......

anyone knows it??

babumuchhala

In the zone
saurav_cheeta said:
this question may have been aksed before but i cant find a working address for downloading windows loghorn beta.......

anyone knows it??

Hey dude Longhorn is still in alpha stage.

It still has a long way before it reaches Beta stage and then the final release.

You can download the OFFICIAL latest build if u have a Microsoft MSDN Subscription(it costs US$ 2799). the other way is use P2P, but thats illegal.

serioussam

Right off the assembly line
:shock:
yes you can download windows longhorn using file sharing programes such as bear share or sharezza.but it would be illegal.
but you can still get the feel of lonhorn on windows xp by installing the longhorn transformation packs that are available on net or on the digit
2004 december cds.
i have tried it and it works very well
because it looks cool :lol:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
That will be enough I guess. I started installing it quite late in the night but after it began throwing so many warnings and no-gurantee/responsibility declarations at me, I decided I will look around and see if its really safe to go ahead with the isntallation. Dont want to mess up my XP again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom