Download: The Suffering [Full Free Game]

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
*www.blogsmithmedia.com/news.bigdownload.com/media/2008/09/thesuffering_top.jpg

"Love free stuff? Then check out The Suffering, a survival horror shooter from 2004. In it, you play as an inmate named Torque held at a maximum security prison. Turns out, there were some gruesome experiments and executions held there, fueling the dark forces that are taking over now. Did we also mention that you can transform into a giant, rampaging monster? This game has it all, and it's available now - complete and totally free to play."
DOWNLOAD

1.26 GB

This Game was made Free on September 2008

RECOMMENDED REQ:
System: P4 2.0Ghz or equivalent
RAM: 512 MB
Video Memory: 64 MB

MINIMUM REQ:
System: PIII 1.0Ghz or equivalent
RAM: 128 MB
Video Memory: 32 MB
Hard Drive Space: 2000 MB

SUPPORT ORIGINAL , DO NOT ENCOURAGE PIRACY

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Gamespot gave it 7.6 out of 10.

*www.gamespot.com/pc/action/thesuffering/index.html?tag=result;title;0

MINIMUM REQ:

System: PIII 1.0Ghz or equivalent
RAM: 128 MB
Video Memory: 32 MB
Hard Drive Space: 2000 MB

RECOMMENDED REQ:

System: P4 2.0Ghz or equivalent
RAM: 512 MB
Video Memory: 64 MB

arijit_2404

still find time for games
This Game was made Free on September 2008

SUPPORT ORIGIAL , DO NOT ENCOURAGE PIRACY

Thanks for the information and link. :)

We surely support 'origial' but won't support 'original'. ;)
just joking...

Anyway, is this game come close to resident evil or silent hill series?

Waise after looking at the screenshots, the game doesn't looks much impressive graphics wise. Textures are very low res as it seems to me. No wonder it runs on a card with 32 MB memory. I wonder what they have given in that 1.26 GB, its looking too much for a game with that graphics quality. Comments, anyone?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
This game is very good.....played it long time back with P4 and 512MB RAM plus a FX5200 128MB...... loved it then.... if its available for free than do play it!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I played around 2 years ago so forgot most of the things but still.....here you go -->>

Story-
You are a prisoner in some kinda jail where all hell breaks loose and some aliens and ghost infilitrate it and you have to get out (forgot almost everything...).

Grafix-
That time, they looked good but now they must suck!

Gameplay-
Same old TPS.... with a mix of horror. Go around shooting the ghosts. Some have different tactics to take down...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If I remember correctly this game & it's sequel has star "the sh*t" force protection right? I still have my original Splinter Cell Chaos Theory DVD lying around.Never installed it due to this bloody star force protection.:mad:

~ sorry, the hotlink to the file says 1.3gb ??? ~
a single 1.3gb file? r u kidding? not at all, *gamedaily.newaol.com/pub/midway_suffering.exe here it goes, from the server with high load and here it goes with low speed (60KBps)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
60 KBps is low for you??
When I tried to download FIFA 09 demo and UT, I got pathetic speeds- >10 KBps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom