Download problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
Can anyone suggest a really good download manager that really increase the speed of downloads and not just talk about its efficiency? Bandwidth is 128 kbps.

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
flashget all the time

i think there is a sticky for this one or atleast another thread , so search for it , for more info

OP
saurabh.sauron

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
dIgItaL_BrAt said:
Internet Download Manager is my choice.
I'm already using IDM. The speed is more or less the same. I've tries IDA and DAP but so far all results have below average. Are there any settings configurations?

legolas

Padawan
flashget is my choice! awesome. there are tweaks available too to get the max. number of parallel downloads to 100!

/legolas

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
One more vote for internet download manager.
it is simply the best and is easy to use and has gr8 features.specially the one with which u can restrict ur per hr MB download its pretty useful wen downloadin through rapidshare :lol:

dreams

Gracias Senor
Ha.. Ha.. Here is my review.. I hv used lots of Download Managers.. DAP, IDM, Flashget. GetRight, Mass Downloader etc..

I use a dial-Up and often it gets disconnected and connects again..

Here is the main part.. I trust only IDM and Flashget after tryin all sorts.. IDM Doesnt reconnect the d/l once the net conn goes down and this is a gr8 drawbac cos i used to start d/l after 11PM and go 2 sleep..

But flashget does this job at ease.. its so stable and i luv flashget.. My Vote goes to Flashget..

Kniwor

Learner
flashget is another good manager, actually the choice is also dependent on what feature u use the most

bholu

Broken In
ok
i'm have used Grtright And Dap correnty i'm using Internet download accellrator and it's quite good and i'm very happy with this one.

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
I HV CHECKD ALL TYPES OF DOWNLOAD MANAGERS AND P2P FILE SHARING SOFTWARES

BUT I AM STICKING 2 "FLASHGET"FOR LAST FIVE YEARS

AND IT NEVER CAUSED ME ANY PROBLEM AND IT HAS SO MANY FEATURES, IT HAS COOL PLUG-INS, OPERATES WITH ALL TYPE OF BROWSERS....ETC

BETTER CHECK IT OUT AND YOU WILL NOT POST DIS TYPE OF MSG AGAIN... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom