DOWNLOAD GTA SA??...U MUST BE KIDDING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil_blues

In the zone
If anyone of you has Shareaza or Emule search for GTA San Andreas....WHOA!!!!.....you'll be amazed by the number of search results you get....How can a game which hasn't been released yet be available for download??....Also I don't think that they are FAKES as each search result is sized a GIGANTIC 3.5-4 GB!!

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
They are PS2 rips on DVD ISO's. They won't run on PC without a good emulator and emulators for PS2 are still under development.

Also if a file less than a GB is termed ar gta sa then its most probably gta vice city ripped or gta3

Marc Z

Broken In
correct. they are most probably other GTA games or sometimes even totally different games.

i tried for a whole month to get PS2 games working but the emulators all sucked.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
navjoth is right , the game image is if the ps2 version , btw it will be released on 6th of next month so wait for few more daze

OP
S

sahil_blues

In the zone
i bet the original version will cost more than Rs 3k....any computer game is not worth that much of money i believe....therefore i was just looking for a cheaper alternative!!

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Looking for alternatives even before the game has been released. You will have to wait a month(from 16 June- release date of GTA SA) for cheaper pirated versions to release on P2P.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Heh! I bet I will see the PC versions torrent even a few days earlier to the game being launched. It's become pretty common now with games appearing on torrents and other p2p networks days before their official dates.

OP
S

sahil_blues

In the zone
the thing is guys that the reason behind me starting this topic was that i had already started to download the game.....but then i went thru the forum only to realise that it hasnt been realeased....so i was in two minds whether to delete the downloaded file(thinking that its fake) or to contionue downloading it....i have alreaady downloaded 1.7 GB of it!!!

OP
S

sahil_blues

In the zone
rachitboom2 said:
Hey everybody how can you all start hese type of discussions even before the game is released !!! :wink:

thanx for posting the same thing twice....there are other threads on GTA SA too....why the fuss with this one??

sagsall4u

Journeyman
whatever

why doesnt anyone buy the original .well its only ard 1500 for games and less you can afford that once in a while cant u

sagsall4u

Journeyman
sahil_blues said:
i bet the original version will cost more than Rs 3k....any computer game is not worth that much of money i believe....therefore i was just looking for a cheaper alternative!!

half life was available for 1500 and u say 3k for gta . hmm :roll:

OP
S

sahil_blues

In the zone
sagsall4u said:
half life was available for 1500 and u say 3k for gta . hmm :roll:

dude that is just a guess.....because Vice City was priced at Rs 2400 I think San Andreas will be priced in the same range....

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well yes the online price is bout 40$ so i think its bout 2-2.5K but y worry.. ur in a country wher u can get it for mere 50bucks :lol:

but ssshhhhhh not allowed to talk bout it here :wink:

OP
S

sahil_blues

In the zone
the prices must have fallen...the game has become quite old now....i was talking about the prices when the game was released....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom