download free GBs of data on bsnl broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hi,,.....

almost everybody(many persons) is using free gprs internet on computer thru free live wap service on bsnl and airtel..

so on otherside Can anybody plz provide a way to use the bsnl broadband also free..

if not possible unlimitely then is there any way to download a few GBs of data free on 250 plan of bsnl broadband.........????????

i m waiting 4 replies

Last edited:

aku

Gonna make it BiG
first of all... ur senteces makes no sence!!!
newayz wat evr ur askin isnt possible, simply not possible... thn no wud opt for da 900plan...
hope u got ma point...

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
akuCRACKER said:
first of all... ur senteces makes no sence!!!
newayz wat evr ur askin isnt possible, simply not possible... thn no wud opt for da 900plan...
hope u got ma point...

what r u saying ...??

why is this not possible..
everybody said same as u abt airtel gprs but spartan showed and made trick to use it free.

and who the hell is saying to opt 4 900 plan..

i m just asking how to overcome 400MB free limit of 250 plan of bsnl broadban without paying any additional money

prasad_den

Padawan
deathvirus_me said:
u need the id and password of someone using a better plan ...
Will that help in anyway...??

@desmataks:: Opt for 500 plan and surf during the free hours... Thats the best legal way to do this..!!! ;)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
bsnl uses the uses the trio of mac address which in the router,user id & password.so its very dificult to break it though not impossible.atleasr i can't do it.if u get any trick pls let us also know it:D

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Well .. back here , they assign dynamic ip's .. and from my experience with GPRS conn. , if u have dynamic ip's then u can use the same username and password over , and use the conn. from two diff. pc's at the same time .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom