Download F.E.A.R. for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Sierra is going to release the PC FPS game F.E.A.R. as a FREE download:

Thursday August 17th according to their website

08-08-2006 - Sierra Entertainment today announced that the multiplayer component from the award winning PC title F.E.A.R.™ (First Encounter Assault Recon), has been renamed F.E.A.R. Combat, and will be made available to the public as a free download on Thursday August 17th, 2006.

F.E.A.R. Combat is the complete multiplayer component of F.E.A.R. and includes all the updates, additional official maps and additional official game modes all in one downloadable file. F.E.A.R. Combat users will be able to play against the owners of the retail version of F.E.A.R. as well as the other F.E.A.R. Combat users.

F.E.A.R. Combat features:
- 10 Multiplayer Game modes.
- 19 Multiplayer Maps.
- 12 different weapons.
- Punkbuster support for anti cheat support.
- The capability to download user generated content.

To play F.E.A.R. Combat, consumers simply go to *www.joinfear.com and register to obtain their free, Combat keycode. When the file is made available for download on Aug 17th 2006, consumers can install, enter their keycode, and get ready to join F.E.A.R. Combat!

Stalker

Padawan
kool, but the thread title is misleading..........F.E.A.R. is not 4 free download, the multiplayer (FEAR Combat) is for free download.

Thnx 4 the link

montylee

Journeyman
That's surely is a gr8 way to promote ur game.
Now a lot of ppl will download it and play, thereby increasing the popularity of the game.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
nopes not stand alone as u don't hv bots 2 play wid .... its only a MP edition... plying it 4 the last 2 dayz on LAN .... huhaa fast and freaking violent... loving it...

hbk549

Broken In
montylee said:
That's surely is a gr8 way to promote ur game.
Now a lot of ppl will download it and play, thereby increasing the popularity of the game.
i agree with you

Stalker

Padawan
Rollercoaster said:
humm... BTW does fear combat work online without cdkey...
i lost my original dvd. :)

fear combat is totally different from F.E.A.R., u have to register at www.joinfear.com, ask 4 a free cd-key and download the game..
i had registered, but i haven't still got my cd-key:mad: .........do u need to download fear combat from the site to get the cd-key??

123asd

dude its standalone online only
dont bother most of us, no offense including me, wont have a speed to support
it i think the minimum is 512kbps-1mbps ive played it and its not fun either

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
speed is not the important part. response time(ping) is.
with a low response time u can probably play on 56kbps

123asd

dude i know what ping is
and with 256kbps u wud get ping of 340 which is not good i think u wud be kicked out of the room if ur ping is higher than 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom