Download avast and blue j

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
hey guys could u give me a site from where i can download avst for free .i also want to download bluej latest version for free.give me a safe virus free site kk guys.thamks a lot. :wink:

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Download avast here *www.avast.com/
The official site of any software is always virus free (especially if the software is a n antivirus) :wink:
Get BlueJ here *www.bluej.org/

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
is it similar to nis.

hey guys does this avast thingee have internet security like nis .i mean does it block hackers and spyware/adware too.ya sure it works!cuz i havent tried any other av. :eek: :wink: :D

anandk

Distinguished Member
avast does not have a firewall.

but check out the avg anti-virus site, they now have a firewall beta vearsion available for download, which can be used with their free version. :)

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
avast registration key

hey swatkat where the hell do i get the avast registration key cuz if i dont hav that i can only use the demo help me out as fast as possible kk. :wink:

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
no email

hey i got no such email cuz i remember they never asked my email add when i installed the shit.please give me another way dudes. :cry:

sakumar79

Technomancer
to get avast reg key u need to go to their website and fill out a registration form with your email address. They will send u the key to ur email id...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom