download accelerator not working with firefox. suggest a similar good dwnlod accelrtr

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_cash

In the zone
hi i use win xp proff sp2 and firefox 2 and i have download accelerator plus 8.
but it does not integrate with firefox, i mean when i right click on any object in firefox i dont get any option like "dwnlod with dap". and i have to use the default firefox downloader.

i want a sftwr that is good and integrates with firefox.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Re: download accelerator not working with firefox. suggest a similar good dwnlod acce

Flash Get, IDM and FDM all are good. :)

CyCo

In the zone
Re: download accelerator not working with firefox. suggest a similar good dwnlod acce

FLASHGET ROCKS !!!

download flashgot + flashget combo .. having been using it for months and no issues at all .. good for batch downloads of any extension files etcetc ..

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Did you try the DownloadWith plugin for FF? It integrates DAP with FF. I think there was another better plugin. Let me search for it.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Prefer IDM but d downloads thru it r sometimes v.slow whereas if u put d same link in Opera, downloads r much faster.

Addons to FF r much bettr den IDM n DAP though IDM n DAP hav more functionality.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
FLashget is THE BEST , n to make downloads more compatible , install Flashgot Extension n set the User-Agent setting n Flashget to your firefox user agent from Help -> About windows in firefox .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom