Doubts GTA VC

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3PoweR

Broken In
I have finished the Luv Fist missions, printing press and the mansion missions. I am stuck in the Speed Boat challeng. How do I finish that mission? Also tell what required to access 'cap the collector' mission. I have a time stopping trainer but while extracting the files from a .rar file, I encounter a problem which says that the extraction is not possible due to a CRC error. I have downloaded multiple times but it persists. Please answer. :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :? :?

CyCo

In the zone
do the game w/o trainers ... its not that tuff ...

the most buggin mission is the R/c plane .. if u can do that u can do nethin ....

gimme more details fir the cap the collector .. where do u get the mission and so on ... i dont remember the exact names played it long back ...

for the speed boat the tips are :
TURNS TURNS & YES .. TURNS ..
take ur turns properly .. slow down if u need 2 and u will finish all in good time ...

SAN ANDREAS OUT NEXT MONTH !!

vysakh

Padawan
type BOOOOOORING during the game to make everything slow. Typing it twice will make it real slow. now you can have better control of the boat. when the boat jumps, the speed becomes normal so hit escape and type the cheat again

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
We have a centralized thread for all GTA related queries here, please feel free to use it to discuss all your GTA troubles. I am locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom