Doub't with TV Tuner Configuration..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
Hi,

The config of my PC is PIII, 1Ghz, 64SD RAM.

I have "PixelView PV - BT878P" Internal TV Tuner Card.

One thing is that the software bundled with drivers "Pixel View PC Station" is not working properly. I meant the Video and Audio isnt clear. Though we can make out whats goin on but it isnt clear and also it lags.

So i installed Intervideo's Win DVR 3.0 . Its working like a charm. Didn't need to change the settings either.And video is also crystal clear and for the cream i am even able to record with its help even on 64 SD RAM (ignoring initial 5 sec voice lag).

Now comes the problem. The Remote which was provided with Card isnt working with this software. I tried to configure the settings in Win DVR but theres no such option. I even tried other softwares like ,

Chris TV - Distorted / Unclear Video and Sound.

Dscalar - Too Confusing so unable to configure and so video black and white.

KTV - No Video or Audio.

So its gettin too problematic to change the channels without remote.

So is there any way i can configure Win DVR to work on remote. Or is there any other software as wonderful as Win DVR (considerin my weak machine).

Regards,
Dipen

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
U can download a software called IRAssistant and then map the WinDVR controls to the buttons on the remote,that's what i did to get my Pinnacle remote to work with WinDVR.

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
Its Showing this Error...

*img235.imageshack.us/img235/8366/error2nx.jpg

And its too confusing to configure..Any help on its configuration.. I even read its help but its also vague...

or Any other software..??

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ok Dipen so its working now :p dint c u (or maybe I dint log on to Y! msg 4 long) but hey check this out. Its the help page of the link given there this might help ya. And download any other version or language of that software coz clearly its not English :p

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
dude..working hee nahi..sahi chal raha hain... didnt even exptected in dreams ke..record hoga..:)) anyways...remote ka kuch to karna hee padega..

yaar ye IR kafi confusin hain... do u hav other alternatives.....

If not to isko hee jhelna padega...

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Shayad jhelna padega phir dunnno man I used the default application when I used it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom