Doom 3 now comes free with every 6800 :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Just checked NVidia's site. They are giving away a full version of DOOM 3 with the cards from specific caompany stables.This is a bit wierd isn't it.Doom 3 was completely developed by ATi(i suppose everyone knows that)
.This squarely shows that Nvidia has little or no confidence on it's cards

anidex

Broken In
Doom 3 developed by ATI? HeHeHe... Now I've seen/read everything.

Dude, Doom 3 was developed by id Software. They initially used the R300 as the developement platform, but JC has always been a big supporter of nVIDIA. They slyly shifted over to the NV40 (doh, who wouldn't when nVIDIA's is throwing around PR money) ;)!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
D00d, looks like u r totally confused !! Doom 3 was developed by Id Software. I think u were trying to tell us about Half Life 2, which is being developed by Valve Software and will probably be shipped as a part of ATi's Card And Game deal.

ganesh8

Broken In
devilhead_satish said:
Just checked NVidia's site. They are giving away a full version of DOOM 3 with the cards from specific caompany stables.This is a bit wierd isn't it.Doom 3 was completely developed by ATi(i suppose everyone knows that)
.This squarely shows that Nvidia has little or no confidence on it's cards

Doom developed by ATI. LOL !! this has to be the joke of the decade.

In fact DOOM 3 is the trump card for Nvidia since Geforce 6800 GT beat the crap out of ATI's more expensive and top of the line X800XT in Doom 3. Doom 3 is the game which brought Nvidia back into the limelight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom