Domain Transfer - Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Hi,
Please reply this.

Let us assume that i have registered a domain www.1234.com with www.abc.com.

Now i would like to transfer my domain 1234.com to another host www.xyz.com .
But my previous abc.com is not responding.
My question is , Is my abc.com required for transfer the domain. Because i dont have domain password with me.
abc.com provided only password for FTP and Cp. But in that i cannt change my name servers for my domain. So please help me in this regard.

Thanks

Yogendra Jadav

Right off the assembly line
You are facing same problem as I had faced.

Root cause is that when we are purchasing domain, we are not taking enough step to know the Password for Control Panel.

Domain name is our asset but in most case, reseller put his details as Administrator Details and take control in his hand.

You can write directly to Hosting Authority.

Please send your domain name so I can give further guide to you.

** For other, If you are even not planning to change your Domain Host, ask your Service Provider / Reseller for Control Panel Password and Links, Otherwise it may be you will face same problem. **

Regards,
YOGENDRA

tuxfan

Technomancer
First, check out the whois of the domain. Whats the admin contact? On transfer application, emails will be sent on that address. If its yours you need not worry too much. If it isn't yours, take up the point with your current service provider and ask him to change it to yours and then apply for transfer. Or have you already applied for transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom