domain name suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
yups me wants to have a proper blog something that has been in my mind for a long time and wanna start it now the site is gonna be mainly about my passions: technology & politics and general stuff - mainly political issues and happennings in the world of technology, cant think of a domain name ... any ideas ???

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Even I want to have one. I am already writing the blog on my local machine(with XAMPP). When there will be few more posts, I will bring it online. I actually wanted to use it as 'small repository' for useful PHP, JS, SEO, etc tricks that I realized.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
as in use of .in ?
Preferably go for a .com domain as it most familiar, most well remembered, SE friendly. I don't know how friendly country level domains are.

Just a thought, would you like to use your real name as domain name?
That could work magic if you have something really valuable to give.

Last edited:
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
its not there the main reason for postponing my site was trying to get my name.com but it has been booked till 2011 by some 1 company who is not using it and i havnt got a single reply to my countless mails sent to them so i have had to think of something else

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ I had the same problem. Some idiots are wasting my name's domain.
But now i m gonna take a Domain like [myname+my surname's initial].com
Or myname.in

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i dont want .in and name+initial is the last resort if i find nothing else at all

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
imeow.com :D

lol...man think abt anything that reflects something significant.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
maybe idon'tgiveadamn.com or whatever.com or Ikickass.com

imav.com sounds good but its gone.How about iamtherealimav.com or imav2.com.

getting a good domain name is really a PITA nowadays.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
its a PITA and from A to the neck man ... the entire enthu dies down

ok anyways cmon guys give me some high fundu english word my vocab has gone from bad to worse ever since i attending college :D

prasad_den

Padawan
www.maverickthoughts.com

Maverick, a term suggesting independence of thought or action. Maverick is a term used by horse herders to describe an unmarked or unbranded or feral horse. Feral horses are free-roaming, untamed horses.

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@iMav

anything which is easy to promounce and remembered glogally ... I mean ChotoCheeta.com which i use, is the perfect example, of a name, which one should never have....

always try to avoide these which u like... buy a domain which all can pronouce and easy to remember :D

the Extention hardly matters ... it can be .IN or .com or any thing... what matters most is the content :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom