Does Orkut Büyükkökten get paid for each scrap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
title says all..

is it true he gets paid from google for each scrap we write and each photo we upload to orkut ??

or is it just a MYTH ??

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
guys i would have also said the same if someone has started this thread... but i just want to put an end to this myth .. thats wht i started this thread...

i think many people imagine things ... based on articles like this from the site
*vin2win.blogspot.com/2006/06/orkut-buyukkokten.html

a quote from the site is given below...

Orkut Buyukkokten(the creator of Orkut) gets $12 when every person registers to this website.
He also gets $10 when you add somebody as a friend.
He gets $8 when your friend's friend adds you as a friend & gets $6 if anybody adds you as a friend in the resulting chain.
He gets $5 when you scrap somebody & $4 when somebody scraps you.
He also gets $200 for each photograph you upload on Orkut.
He gets $2.5 when you add your friend in the crush-list or in the hot-list.
He gets $2 when you become somebody's fan.
He gets $1.5 when somebody else becomes your fan.
He even gets $1 every time you logout of Orkut.
He gets $0.5 every time you just change your profile-photograph.
He also gets $0.5 every time you read your friend's scrap-book & $0.5 every time you view your friend's friend-list.
Many Global Financial Consultants think this person might become the richest-person in the world by the end of 2009.
Finally, this is the best fact. This person has 13 assistants to monitor his scrapbook & 8 assistants to monitor his friends-list. He gets around 20,000 friend-requests a day & about 85,000 scraps a day.

any more comments ??

and anymore evidence that he may not get paid ???

if u copy the ads link from orkut u could see....

client id as "orkut" ...

i dont know... but surely ads on orkut can be related to orkut atleast...

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ All those figures are complete crap. Orkut is just a normal Google Employee. And the client id being 'Orkut' doesn't mean that he is getting paid. It might just be a technicality or a means to classify the ad income from Orkut. And even if he does get any Ad revenue, its nowhere related to your original question.

Pathik

Google Bot
Nope. Actually you are right. This man will definitely become the world's richest man by the end of 2009. How does it matter if he isn't even in the Top 100,000 richest persons yet.

Mark Zuckerberg would be very jealous.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
guys havent anyone heard this rumour b4 ??

my friends lots of them have told me this ...

thats why i want to prove they are wrong atleast...

Offtopic..

pathik that siggyy is cute...

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^What if i create a blog and say that Bill Gates also gets paid when you send a scrap in OrSh!t?
Would you believe that just because its on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom