• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Does Nokia 6030 suuport data cable transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeshiv

Right off the assembly line
Hi everyone,

I wonder if you can help me, I have a dire situation in which I need to extract sms messages from my nokia 6030.

I am in the middle of a custody case at the moment and have evidence within the phone in the form of txt messages which if used in court could greatly help my case however I cannot seem to find a way to get them off of the phone - my lawyer says if I can get them off the phone into some other format then she may be able to use them in our favour - please if anyone can help at all - it could make all the difference in getting access to my children :(

pravardhan

Guys, all you need is a correct PL-2303 driver, which i got it in the orkut community of Nokia 6030.

This phone is Nokia S40 Series UI and DOESN'T support sis files.

We can extract sms using Oxygen Phone Manager & send sms using Mobius.

I liked this set for its super data cable connectivity & i loaded 14 games & 3 applications and few ringtones, themes & wallpapers in just 2.1MB

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
lolz! ppl I found back my lost driver cd ! yey! SO , if anybody needs the driver or such, I can upload and sent it to ye all! Just to inform u. Though , the link I gave in the last pages will work fine.!

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Hi everyone,

I wonder if you can help me, I have a dire situation in which I need to extract sms messages from my nokia 6030.

I am in the middle of a custody case at the moment and have evidence within the phone in the form of txt messages which if used in court could greatly help my case however I cannot seem to find a way to get them off of the phone - my lawyer says if I can get them off the phone into some other format then she may be able to use them in our favour - please if anyone can help at all - it could make all the difference in getting access to my children :(
maybe sent the SMS to some other phone which has facility of transferring.

cyberzook

Journeyman
I bought a CA-45 cable which claims to connect my 6060 to my pc. It cost me Rs 100. The phone is not getting detected from nokia pc suite. The data cable came with a cd. I haven't tried the s/w in there. My basic purpose is to save the sms s inside the phone. Any body with previous experience in this?

pravardhan

The Data cable works only with a correct driver & MobiMB or Oxygen Phone manager software.

For the driver go to the Nokia 6030 community in ORKUT & search for the full suite for this mobile. The cable & drivers are same & it also works for Nokia 2626.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Right. I am not sure about oxygen phone manager, but it works fine with MobiMB Mobile Media browser :D . the Cd given to you has the required Drivers. You should install that driver ( for XP or vista ) to get the cable detected by MobiMB :D for further queries feel free to write :D

STChoudhary

lolz! ppl I found back my lost driver cd ! yey! SO , if anybody needs the driver or such, I can upload and sent it to ye all! Just to inform u. Though , the link I gave in the last pages will work fine.!
Dear Thor
I am in need of the CD (s/w) for 6030 and I would be gratefull if you cud send me the same at sanjayc_5856@yahoo.com
thanks and regards
ST Choudhary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom