Does Any Mobile Network Offer Students' Discounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrbhatt

Broken In
BSNL provided some SIM's some time back.I think the charges were 100 per month.but now the scheme is closed.i heard that they are going to relaunch the service.so contact the nearest BSNL office for more info.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well bud sorry to say thats not available right now as for the gsm service providers thay just tend to levy more of the taxes burden on the prepaid connection rather than providing any type of discounts that definitly counts hutch or orange out of the league as they are the most heavy price demanders.so as for now i dont seem to see any hope but keep looking out may be they will improve.

casablanca

Broken In
Spice Telecom Network had started this scheme called MANIPAL MANIA sim card where the students of Manipal (karnataka) would get a customised tariff plan based upon their college timings and night offers etc..., mine is the same (Manipal Mania sim) i get less charged then the people who use other spice tariffs

And yes this scheme is closed for new connections and only the ones who have are using it...

techie_it

Broken In
yo Buddy !

Lots of offers come every now and then (like free sms blah blah blah )but as such no GSM Privider gives schemes for Students ............Sorry to say that
Keep trying...........................................

and Keep... :D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
humm... what i know is about Kolkata AirTel postpaid offer....

but not discount though... its all about restrikting ur Bill... if u r a student then here u can costomize ur MAX useing limmit per month....

but in the counrty full of cheaters (Both Customers & Operators).... I dont think we r going to see such plans soon again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom