Does Any Application like this exists ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeNukem

Come get Some
Hi Angels,

Do you know any app. that tells
opon execution of exe it searches for which supporting or required files??

HELP

bye

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is like a box of ammo

No replies

Rest in peices

Last edited:

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
This application is not exactly wht u r looking for but will definitely help u to a gr8 extent.: Freefile or unlocker 1.8. In the process of freeing a file, these s/w tell u wht other files r related to its execution.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
There's an app that comes with Visual Studio 6 installation, called "Dependency walker", that can do exactly what you want. Google and see if it can be downloaded seperately.

paul_007

Padawan
siriusb said:
There's an app that comes with Visual Studio 6 installation, called "Dependency walker", that can do exactly what you want. Google and see if it can be downloaded seperately.

great reply , dependency walker is the software which u want, pls try it,

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
here is the link
*www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=...NOmI5KusAK6v_HZCQ&sig2=S5ad1RoXHhrlBGA_4D0mhQ

OP
DukeNukem

DukeNukem

Come get Some
thanku you angels for such kind replies

application i am running give me runtime error that Application cannot continue because it cannot find the required file, and is not mentioning it.

does the mentioned linked files can tell which file my application is searching for??

bie bie

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Life's full of ****, we jus live to clean it up

Anyone to Help ?????

------------------------------------------------------------------
what are you waiting for???.... christmas

application i am running give me runtime error that Application cannot continue because it cannot find the required file, and is not mentioning it.

does the mentioned linked files can tell which file my application is searching for??

Last edited:

aadipa

Padawan
Dependency Walker will tell you what dlls are needed to run your exe. But it cannt tell if your exe is searching for some inf or other file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom